Monday, May 20, 2024

Your Highlights,INSTANT KARMA!!Gifts of tales to share, gifts of sun and rain, tales to date the land whales. Lights On: Tunnel End Lights at the end of Tunnel .

Enchantment-Sunny Shine Feeling. Pick Up Pieces, Carry On. Glory dazes done,.LIFE QUOTES: Veterans taken. Horses done, the mighty and the great, to be the best to show over time. Horse and pony shows, after life, the best and the great, glory days done, back to the barn.

1. The Rules of Attraction. This isn’t everybody’s choice for the best film of 2002; in fact, it’s hardly anybody’s choice. And I can understand that. The film is unrelentingly grim and, on several levels, unpleasant. It’s a hard movie to like, but an impossible one to ignore.
May be an image of 3 people, blonde hair and people smiling

Your Highlights,INSTANT KARMA!!Gifts of tales to share, gifts of sun and rain, tales to date the land whales. Lights On: Tunnel End Lights at the end of Tunnel .Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."


IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !!!! OUR GOVERNMENT ONCE AGAIN IS PLAYING US LIKE THE PROVERBIAL FIDDLE WE ARE.


Greet this day the way it has greeted you; with open arms and endless possibilities.TO BE COMPLETED,WORK IN PROGRESS, MARCH 4TH.



You think I don't know you're quitting? You might have convinced yourself, and maybe even the rest of the team, but I know you're not even close to leaving everything out there. You're doing just enough to tell yourself it's ok to quit. If I had anyone else at your weight class, even if they couldn't beat you, I'd toss your ass out of here." I'm lying on the mat and as he was angrily walking away he took a stomped at my head but it was more of a glancing blow.



#JoeBidensAmerica #JoeBiden, Don’t call me angel . Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'.When manifesting a holiday buy a travel bag. Greet this day the way it has greeted you; with open arms and endless possibilities.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'DONALD JOHN TRUMP I am a sexual predator'
Meanwhile in the North Woods... It's Sunday evening in Rhinelander and time for some good old fashioned rock 'n' roll music with Your Friendly Neighborhood DJ spinning the tunesNever run back to what broke you.Only you and your depth of character will make you successful. Last day online, bye.GO AWAY, FROM MY LIFE ,I HATE YOU. Greet this day the way it has greeted you; with open arms and endless possibilities.PAGESTOBOOKSSONGSINTHEWINDS.BLOGSPOT.COM

May be an image of 2 people and text


From Primate to Politicians.The New Prison Camps,Temecula Valley Homes Team Homes, Hopes,Hoes, Horns To Blast. Ways To Grow. American Babes."Missing You Like Crazy- Lukie D.Someone is looking for an 'idiot' on Craigslist to help them
May be an image of 2 people

New love enters. Better friends come along. And a stronger, wiser you is staring back in the mirror.What horns do you want when you get to hell? 'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?


Since I was a child, I believed life was a play and we are all on stage. Working.We do not need to guess. We know, we respect and appreciate direct approach..Time of our lives are here, the best that we can be, be a honey bee in all things. DRESSED��UNDRESSED.

Your Highlights,INSTANT KARMA!!Gifts of tales to share, gifts of sun and rain, tales to date the land whales. Lights On: Tunnel End Lights at the end of Tunnel .

ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed, dense and dumb for a season in the sun, as a frog or a fish plenty of them both in the sea.
TINMANTALESANDTREATS.BLOGSPOT.COM
No photo description available.

Your Highlights,INSTANT KARMA!!Gifts of tales to share, gifts of sun and rain, tales to date the land whales. Lights On: Tunnel End Lights at the end of Tunnel .Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."


Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. #AustrianEconomics #BillOfRights #Constitution…Since I was a child, I believed life was a play and we are all on stage. Working.We do not need to guess. We know, we respect and appreciate direct approach..


I am a Sorcerer ...Dreams to have, dreams to work.ls).Go out on a limb. That's where the fruit is.Tips and tales, sunny and bright, dazes on the sands of time, gifts to share, of other worlds. Life is a beach, then you die, lots of love, love and hate, horns to blow, horns of a goat. Fights For Rights, Writer To Read, Tips and Tales, Schools Of Hard Knocks, Beach Babes


I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common. Rigrodsky Law, P.A. is investigating potential claims against the officers and directors of Spruce Power Holding Corporation, formerly known as XL Fleet Corp. ("XL" or the "Company"), on behalf of stockholders. Across The Decades,Family Affairs,Nuts On The Go.Golden Calf: What beef?

 
May be an image of 1 person
Happy Birthday to Danny Trejo who turns 80 today! Photo by Mike CampeauI am a Sorcerer ...Dreams to have, dreams to work.ls).Go out on a limb. That's where the fruit is.Tips and tales, sunny and bright, dazes on the sands of time, gifts to share, of other worlds.


Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.REVENGE? NAH... I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT & LET KARMA FUCK YOU UP.'WELL IT'S 1 FOR THE MONEY, FOR THE SHOW, 3 TO GET READY 4 FOR SALES, 5 FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, OR PRESS 6 TO HEAR THESE OPTIONS'AGAIN'.
'You're in her DMs. I'm in her BMs. We are not the same'
No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment