Saturday, October 5, 2024

I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common. Life Is A Beach: Remember The Time .Independent and free...

You Do you believe in a higher power?  Starr What gives you peace of mind?Getting things done.Counting Heads Over The Decades.Heads In The Clouds, Waves To Make, Dances In The Streets, Happy Holidays, Cheers And Chaps,American Rights, Birds To Fly.People beware:Palm Springs, Family Affairs, Heads To Count, Faces In Herds.

Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Wales on the land, hogs, pigs, cows, faces under the surfaces, knights to spare.

New love enters. Better friends come along. And a stronger, wiser you is staring back in the mirror.What horns do you want when you get to hell? 'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?

You Do you believe in a higher power?  Starr What gives you peace of mind?Getting things done.Counting Heads Over The Decades.Heads In The Clouds, Waves To Make, Dances In The Streets, Happy Holidays, Cheers And Chaps,American Rights, Birds To Fly.Rites To Stand.Hope Daily. How many fucking times do we need to explain this?



You Do you believe in a higher power?  Starr What gives you peace of mind?Getting things done.Counting Heads Over The Decades.Heads In The Clouds, Waves To Make, Dances In The Streets, Happy The sovereign Chiricahua Apache Nation is in a treaty relationship with the United States, Our band is not to be confused with any similarly named non-profit corporation. Our Mission.... To develop programs and initiatives to rebuild and strengthen.


Remember The Time .Independent and free...Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.'I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!'


I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common. Life Is A Beach: Remember The Time .Independent and free...


No comments:

Post a Comment