Friday, August 18, 2017

If you weren't busy, I'd invite you - well, I'll still invite you; I would love your company! The Premier League is back today! ⚽️ Footy Memes

๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐Ÿ™‰ ๐Ÿ™ŠPersistence Pays Daily: Blue Dreams, Stars To Shine, Darkness In The Nines, Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars Brighton Turns.End of the Rainbow ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒˆ. Girls In Red Hoods, Good Tales: Lucky In Life, Lucky In Love, Wild And Free, Wild Hogs.Setting standards.  Divorce Invitation: It was hard picking what to wear today, Husky purple or Blue Friday. If you weren't busy, I'd invite you - well, I'll still invite you; I would love your company!  If you weren't busy, I'd invite you - well, I'll still invite you; I would love your company! The Premier League is back today! ⚽️  Footy Memes



Hey! Still no pictures. I did get on your Google+ page though. Read your posts. I think you have three pictures posted. Is that you wearing boxing gloves? You're very pretty! I especially like your smile! You wear angel wings - that's cute! You're cute! I like you and would like to know you better. I too decided to stay home today. Just kept stalling and now it's nearly three!  Echo Park is having a Weekend Music Festival. I thought about going to that but decided tomorrow might be better. Beach can wait until Sunday. If you weren't busy, I'd invite you - well, I'll still invite you; I would love your company! Should be fun - a lot of great acts. I always enjoy WeHo!  Fairy Tales Can Come True - It Can Happen To You - If You're Young At Heart.  Brown Paper Packages Tied-up With Strings... If you weren't busy, I'd invite you - well, I'll still invite you; I would love your company!  If you weren't busy, I'd invite you - well, I'll still invite you; I would love your company! The Premier League is back today! ⚽️  Footy Memes

The Power Within -Purple hope, purple dreams, walks in the park. Clowns, and jokers, tips and tales, purple rain, purple dicks and dawgs.Say something about this memory? What memory?!This same meme will ring true in a week when it's replaced with "They stopped talking about charlottesville" . Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Cycles, Circles, Seasons Of Joys, Slaves For Life.Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: Dead Loses. Fairy Tales. Jewish rites. If you weren't busy, I'd invite you - well, I'll still invite you; I would love your company!  If you weren't busy, I'd invite you - well, I'll still invite you; I would love your company! The Premier League is back today! ⚽️  Footy Memes

Happy Fathers Day, snakes, spiders and worms, hats to wear, good times, dances in darkness. Rotten apples, rotten kids, love and hate, classes to teach, fun and games, ways to grow. Friends of the family, nuts and franks, nuts to fall, nuts to stand alone. Woods to trees, dogwood with the flowers of life, Liars:Kick a dawg when he is down, dicks, dawgs, donkey dates, trips to hell and back with a hog. Sisters of color, have things to say. How many kids to have out of the fag, 8 tomorrow, back to back. Cows to call home, pages to books. If you weren't busy, I'd invite you - well, I'll still invite you; I would love your company!  If you weren't busy, I'd invite you - well, I'll still invite you; I would love your company! The Premier League is back today! ⚽️  Footy Memes

Frank Agresti , ๐Ÿ‚ ๐Ÿ’ฆ:๐ŸŽƒ ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿต ๐Ÿ’ชAdriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks traders, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat, monkeys in pack, monkeys to dodge.Back In Time, Dimes To Drop, NY escapees. dicks, dawgs, and dates. Family Affairs..Peter Pan, Captain Hooks, Heads In Asses, Snakes, Spiders And Worms, Twists And Turns, In The Mud, Dirt, And Fecal Matters. If you weren't busy, I'd invite you - well, I'll still invite you; I would love your company!  If you weren't busy, I'd invite you - well, I'll still invite you; I would love your company! The Premier League is back today! ⚽️  Footy Memes
Walking on, moves to make, faces of freaks, frogs, and retards, notes of sisters of mind, hats and horns, sounds of battles of wits, charms and graces. Pages in books, left to write, over time, over space, sinners and saints, dances on the sands of time. Nuts and retards, faces of freaks, faces of frogs, faces on Facebook. Friends of who, family affairs, coins to flip. Happy birthday, cheers, and chaps, stories to tell, birds singing songs.
 If you weren't busy, I'd invite you - well, I'll still invite you; I would love your company!  If you weren't busy, I'd invite you - well, I'll still invite you; I would love your company! The Premier League is back today! ⚽️  Footy Memes

Views and Noses, Past Lives, Past History, Coins To Flip, 12 Views To Check, Clocks Noted. Stupid and dump, common and normal views of the fish in the seas. Lives on the water, lives in the water, lives around the water, beaches to see, love and lights, lives in the nines. Family Affairs, Frogs Kissed, Blasts In The Past, Lessons Learned.THAT IS YOU....Enjoy Your Day Kid..BOLD TIME.๐Ÿ˜จ comment "BOLD" and ill inbox you something i always wanted to tell you.๐Ÿ’ฏ. — with Dwight Glenn. I If you weren't busy, I'd invite you - well, I'll still invite you; I would love your company! The Premier League is back today! ⚽️  Footy Memesf you weren't busy, I'd invite you - well, I'll still invite you; I would love your company! 

Realms of flight, realms of sights, white lights, joys and pieces of the happiness, lots of love to spare. Lots of love to make, lots of joys to share, lots of tests over time, lots of time in the light. God is love, lots of love, lots of luck, lots of tests over time, lost in time, lost in space, lost in the lights of day.
  If you weren't busy, I'd invite you - well, I'll still invite you; I would love your company! The Premier League is back today! ⚽️  Footy MemesIf you weren't busy, I'd invite you - well, I'll still invite you; I would love your company!


You're so down to earth, and I'm up in the stars. So show me the shooting stars, love and hate, stories to share. Day of the dead, veterans lost and gone, bones in the ground, bones in a box, end of life, end of glory dazes done, end of the lines. Hollywood Director, Howard Hawks.Bumps in the road, tricks and trades. Frogs and snakes in the dogwood trees.  Divorce Invitation: It was hard picking what to wear today, Husky purple or Blue Friday. If you weren't busy, I'd invite you - well, I'll still invite you; I would love your company!  If you weren't busy, I'd invite you - well, I'll still invite you; I would love your company! The Premier League is back today! ⚽️  Footy Memes

1 comment:

  1. Voices, Views, Values, Visits To The Dead, Fallen Stars, Windy Knights, Frogs In The End.Fairies Woods: Wood Fairy: Snow White, fairy tale, witch had a bad apple, killed by hate for a moment in time. Good men, fish or frogs with house in woods, saved the day. Happy hearts, happy hands, lots of joy and pleasures share, family members.Voices, Views, Values, Visits To The Dead, Fallen Stars, Windy Knights, Frogs In The End. Charms and graces needed for signs of times. Dukes, Kings, with horses racing to plant kisses. Layers Of Light, Leaders, Lessons, Love, Luck, Coins To Flip, Cards To Play, Good Tales: Reviews.Native Americans, Rites To Protect, Running Games, Lights, Love, Lust, Leaders Of Men And Mice. Hits And Misses, Singing Songs.

    ReplyDelete