Thursday, September 7, 2017

U2 - Walk On...Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock .... U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For.

Life is an adventure and a gift to share. Lessons learned the first time, gifts and rewards given for the corrections to the mistakes made to make you stronger, gifts to share of the joys and the pains of the bumps in the roads, and the classes in play still.U2 - Walk On...Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock .... U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For.

Photo
That is the way the ball is going to bounce, just keeping you in the loop. Still doing laundry, banks and their excuses, charges were paid with a debt card, put put though as credit charges, took over a week to post. almost $300. Balls to courts, balls in air, glory dazes done, time to pay the piper. U2 - Walk On...Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock .... U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For.

Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock 

Image may contain: outdoor, water and nature

Good times, free rides, blue knights, coins to flip, heads or tail, money today, gone tomorrow, put more money in the credit union, to pay the rest of the bills today, rocks to roll, songs to sing, how poor I am....No more shopping at Disneyland? Calamity!! (lol) Actually that suits me just fine. I'll go with you Friday - I don't think I'm up to going twice in a row - U2 - Walk On...Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock .... U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For.Friday's when they have all the stuff you wanted to see. Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock 

Good luck with all your finances - I sure know how that goes! Finish-up all your responsibilities, come on over and enjoy the weekend! I can't blame your new Realtor - I'd probably do the same things - no harm in it, yeah? You gotta watch them on the commission and points. Still, if you don't like him...find another - they're a dime-a-dozen! :)Hopefully I see you soon!U2 - Walk On...Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock .... U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For.

Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock 



U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For...Fairy tales, to live and learn, live like a king, on top  of the hill. So what can you can, how to lead the pack, teacher or student, which hat to wear today. ...U2 - Walk On...Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock .... U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For..

Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock 






Photo




Waterfalls or The God - Iceland - its Amazing πŸ‘“Rocks To Roll, Dream In Blue Oceans.Love and hate, horns on a goat, for the 9th or the 10th century, with the "Vikings", a movie. , and it is part of our world as well, just look at the military. Yes, the military has a branch of service named after frogs also. Please tell me why? Waterfalls or The God - Iceland - its Amazing πŸ‘“U2 - Walk On...Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock .... U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For.

The best loveπŸ’˜ is the one that makes you a better Person, without Changing you into Someone other than yourself.Lessons to learn, chicks and babes, do not pick up snakes. What a nightmare for a life, dreams of the flip, Jewish Hits, Hogs And Dogs, $ Cents....Time for sluts and shots, cheap shots to cum.....Dances with dinner, dances with wolves.Rachel Jarrot used and manipulated.U2 - Walk On...Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock .... U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For.

πŸ€” πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•Forever with me baby girl πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ‘ΌπŸ» 😨😑🀒. πŸ’―πŸ˜Œ✊🏼 Super Cali Chick, names and labels, bumps in the road, dances in the rain: dreams, hopes and wishes for a knight to come and stay. Trips to the houses of lights, on the shores of time, ready to build something today.U2 - Walk On...Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock .... U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For.



People come into your life for a reason. They are either blessings or a lesson. Have you decided yet what you presence is needed for today? I have a point of view that I will take some time to review. Gay lifestyle, say what?Songs to sing, sucker with a monkey on back. Monkeys in packs, to dodge. Proud to be #your crazy functional cousins. the trash left over from New York. 😘❤ Mayra Isla.😘Frank Agresti .U2 - Walk On...Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock .... U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For. Elaine Schiavone .Faces Of Love, Lights, Leaders, Lessons, Emotional Views, Coins To Pay. Lights On. Oasis of the Mind: Monkeys In Packs, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars.Donkey Dates, Dawgs, Dicks, Veterans Taken. SEEKING FRIEND, COMPANION: Frogs To Date. Juliana Santiago, Dicks, dawgs, stole and trash the personal property of a disable, black veterans, for fun and games, back in the day, before, Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. U2 - Walk On...Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock .... U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For.

No comments:

Post a Comment