Saturday, April 21, 2018

Made in America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ .I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I do it because you said I couldn't, rings to roses, birds and bees.

Balls In Air, Shooting Curves,Hands Up for Veteran...I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I do it because you said I couldn't, rings to roses, birds and bees. Classes on the beach, herds of whales, dens of snakes, dances on the beach. Green cash, green luck, green backs, rewards and bonus on acts and wishes, dreams in motion. Monkeys swing from dogwood trees, biblical tales to spin.
American Birds on hands, stars and wishes. Dances in the rain, dances in the dark, to dream to dance, life is a beach.Read, rights, homeless blues, one day, back in time, hope that they can hang on. Dances In Darkness.Flags to fly, fingers in the mix,STANDARD SET:Love friends forever: Jaime Rosaldo: Thanks, Liked That A Lot: Every day about survival, my rivals, my gods, man to man, sex up in airs. Moot to date, moot to changes, moot to mountian to climb. To cum and to go, dreams on sands of time, life is a gift. Time to praises pretty productive people, maps to sunshine. Trips to the moon, seven seas, seven seasons, seven snakes, in the light, blinded. Colors at the end of the rainbows, birds and bees, dogwood butterflies dancing in the trees.Read, rights, homeless blues, one day, back in time, hope that they can hang on. Dances In Darkness.Flags to fly, fingers in the mix,STANDARD SET:Love friends forever: Jaime Rosaldo: Thanks, Liked That A Lot:

Made in America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Sharks and land wales of the freaks, frogs in the army, toads in the water. Songs to sing, glory holes open wide, cheap tricks, cows to call. Dicks, dawgs, donkeys, monkeys in packs to dodge. Who let the dogs out?
Photo


Leaders, Rites To Reasons:Cali Dreamers. Good Times, Lessons Daily, Schools Of Hard Knocks, Dances With Wolves, In The Woods, In The Shadows Bad Company. Clowns, Jokers, Crooks 2. Joys and pleasures rewards given, wishes on stars, shining in the darkness. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’™What can be brighter than the stars:  Made in America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ .I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I do it because you said I couldn't, rings to roses, birds and bees. 


No don't play games with cards, no into hanging out inside with strangers, not my cup of tea. I like the fact that you are here in the state. Funny how many men are searching for a new friend, a new home, and a new country to live in the land of dreams. Out of state, out of mind, out of country, who has a dime, faces in the crowds, peas in pods, frogs in ponds, snakes in grass, faces under the mud.   Made in America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ .I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I do it because you said I couldn't, rings to roses, birds and bees. 
Beneath The Story:Batters up, butts high and lubed, dicks to suck, dicks up the tail ends. Home movies, swingers. Angels out, lights to shine, classes on the beach over abc done.
As of the 2010 census, the population was 62,979.Wikipedia.  ๐Ÿ˜ŽJewJew jew go back to hell๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ ☻.Have a laugh or two: I'M ISO LIFE PARTNER. WITHOUT ONE YOU HAVE NOTHING. age : 55: PLEASE EXCUSE THE CAPS EASIER TO SEE. WELL HELLO. I'M A WHITE/CUBAN MAN DIVORCED 2 KIDS ALREADY ON THERE OWN. WOKE UP THIS MORNING FEELING LONELY WITH NO ONE BESIDE ME, AND IT SUCKS. I'M READY TO MEET MY LOVE, MY FRIEND, MY PARTNER IN LIFE.  Made in America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ .I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I do it because you said I couldn't, rings to roses, birds and bees. 


Dicks, Dawgs, Ducks, Good Time Toads, Faces In Layers Of Colors, History Noted, Not News Today. Pages Turned, Earth Angels To Host, Goodness And Mercy, Candles In The Winds.



Rabbi:Lovers And Haters: Crooks, Cheaters: Liars Snakes, Dicks, Dogs, Bitches With Stars.    Sisters Of Colors:.๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ’ฅRabbi:Lovers And Haters: Crooks, Cheaters: Liars Snakes, Dicks, Dogs, Bitches With Stars.   Sheep in the fields, wolves out of the house, where is the slave to watch the sheep.Crazy, dizzy, rich with laughs to share, about the bumps in the road, gifts and lessons daily share about the changes with chance. Gold at the pots at the end of the rainbows.  Made in America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ .I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I do it because you said I couldn't, rings to roses, birds and bees. 

 Dances In The Dark, Songs In Blue Lights. My Style Go, Launcher, EX Theme,   Religion ๐ŸŽ“College ๐Ÿ† Sex ๐Ÿšฌ Drugs ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฝ Name ⚽️ Sports ๐Ÿ“ˆ Work. NATALIE COLE -My Style Go, Launcher, EX Theme,   MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY.

I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I do it because you said I couldn't, rings to roses, birds and bees. Made in America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Sharks and land wales of the freaks, frogs in the army, toads in the water. Songs to sing, glory holes open wide, cheap tricks, cows to call. Dicks, dawgs, donkeys, monkeys in packs to dodge. Who let the dogs out?



Never been there, checked it out on the map, used to drive from Lake Esidore, to Long Beach, somethings took the 5 free way to get back. Going to orange on Thurday, if I can get some more work done. Online classes for nonprofit management, and looking for a house to buy. Working with an agent in Huntington Beach. Could met if you like, to walk the dog, do you have a four legged dog in your life? Not sure about that.  Made in America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ .I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I do it because you said I couldn't, rings to roses, birds and bees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment