Tuesday, September 18, 2018

πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ‘‘πŸŒΉDRESSED🌹UNDRESSEDπŸŒΉπŸ‘‘πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽSo true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. All Day.❤πŸŽΆπŸŽΌπŸŽ€πŸ‘€πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸš›.

Leaders To Delight, Giants On Land, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits For Decades, Heads To Count, Γ’¤Γ―¸Γ’¤Γ―¸ RED HEART SOLE GRIPS Γ’¤Γ―¸Γ’¤Γ―¸Rainbow Racers, Winners, Losers, Learners, Dimes To Drop.
Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Love, Peace, And Happiness: Cons And Pros, Counting Heads.Calippo -I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.All Day.❤πŸŽΆπŸŽΌπŸŽ€πŸ‘€Holidays every day, every day your birthday,joys and happiness to share.

πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ‘‘πŸŒΉDRESSED🌹UNDRESSEDπŸŒΉπŸ‘‘πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽSo true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. All Day.❤πŸŽΆπŸŽΌπŸŽ€πŸ‘€πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸš›.Treats.Love and lights, sunny and bright.Freaks, Frogs, Snakes, Alligators In The Woods, Walks In The Parks; Tricks.Magic, Money 2.God is light, god is love, god is here daily.



Sad and Blue, and Unbelievable for a few, dicks and dogs, dicks to say what is real to others. Stories of the dead, stories of the dying, stories to live always, anger issues under the surface. Tricks for a check, Steven Jarrot, 7608512267-Snake in the grass, hacker to date, loves to suck dicks, oral talents to trades, cheap tricks in his herd of donkeys, family of jackasses, nuts to go, dream lives.πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ‘‘πŸŒΉDRESSED🌹UNDRESSEDπŸŒΉπŸ‘‘πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽSo true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. All Day.❤πŸŽΆπŸŽΌπŸŽ€πŸ‘€πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸš›.



Lovers and hater, tricks and trades, places for the trees to grow, apple, orange, dogwood woods on earth, classes on the sands of time, battles and wars around the worlds. Words to talk the walk, changes to self works bests, witty, and wise, tales on land, on seas, kings and knights on quests to save the day. kaweesha sandumini - Take me home tonight, great song, be my little baby,πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ‘‘πŸŒΉDRESSED🌹UNDRESSEDπŸŒΉπŸ‘‘πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽSo true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. All Day.❤πŸŽΆπŸŽΌπŸŽ€πŸ‘€πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸš›.

Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades. Happy Holidays:Pirates,Giants Men:Tall Knights.Gems To Find.


Blame games played today, with herds of jackasses, donkeys in the hills and valleys. Snakes in dens, fruits and nuts, fags and fag hags, oral talents to trade. Good looks fading fast, sex and drugs, lifestyle of dense, stupid, and dimwits.ALL WOMEN DESERVE LOVE. ALL WOMEN DESERVE PEACE. ALL WOMEN DESERVE HEALING.πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ‘‘πŸŒΉDRESSED🌹UNDRESSEDπŸŒΉπŸ‘‘πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽSo true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. All Day.❤πŸŽΆπŸŽΌπŸŽ€πŸ‘€πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸš›.

Penny Moore's photo.


Chicks, babes, dames, earth angels in lights. Starr Bright, Starlet Bright, Starlet Battles Battles, Horns, for the colors of the rainbows. Rats to run, rats to races, rats to dollors and cents, games online, games in real life, balls and jacks. In a bag for life.Once A Day. , πŸ‚ πŸ’¦:πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒπŸ΅ πŸ’ͺTHE RUNS.- Rose Royce: IT'S GONNA TAKE A MIRACLE - Deniece Williams: Happy Birthday Notes. GOODINSWEETTIPS.BLOGSPOT.COMSchool of Hard Knocks|baileys paintwhite.Life to stars, in wishes for more, not less. Penny Moore, Leslie Bailey, notes of birthdays in the winds, in the march.
πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ‘‘πŸŒΉDRESSED🌹UNDRESSEDπŸŒΉπŸ‘‘πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽSo true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. All Day.❤πŸŽΆπŸŽΌπŸŽ€πŸ‘€πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸš›.

No comments:

Post a Comment