Wednesday, March 27, 2019

I'm Steven Jay Jarrot, oral talents online to share, and I am a total bitch. I sucked my first dick at 10 and I loved it.

😈 KISS 😈πŸ”₯😈πŸ”₯😈πŸ”₯ Nothing to loose πŸ”₯😈πŸ”₯ 😈πŸ”₯ Atlantic Starr - Secret Lovers. University Professor Blasts 'Dirty Jews. Seattle WA Bellevue WA North Bend WA. Hits And Misses, Faces In The Crowds. Lovers and haters, gifts of others, tales to be told, gifts of words, gifts of stories, good and bad, hope for the bright stars to shine, angels on earth. Forever 21, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, 400% Mark-up. Witches, Fairies, Vampires, Heads To Count, Dances In Darkness, Good Time Toads, Coins, Cons, Cards, Clowns, Jokers, Liars, Faces In Shadows.I used to read about what bars, cars,clubs,beaches,stores,streets,ect,were good, or bad, in this section,,now, it is mainly democratic commentary's. As usual, people ruin everything,
Free Rides: Nothing for free. Love the Indians, the Blackfeet, the Cheekees, the Hopi, the Indian, Harry Riverbottom, rainbow people, to gather every year, here and there, hard to say where.
Army dad, army of fools created, army of cattle drives, excuses and assholes, things we have in common. Wishes on stars, sluts, slugs,snakes in the grass, good time toads, faces in the packs, monkey types to dodge.

Thankful for this guy I'm lucky enough to call my papa! Steven Jay Jarrot, mistakes made, nuts and misses, dicks and dawgs, crooks, cheaters, liars, faces in the herds. Thankful for everything and all that you do. My #1 inspiration and my best friend!




Natural beast of prey, I'm Steven Jay Jarrot, oral talents online to share, and I am a total bitch. I sucked my first dick at 10 and I loved it.natural animals that travel in packs, cages for the fruits and nuts, RV campers on the side lines of life. Happy for the joy and happiness shared in another lifetime, it was fun and it was real, but it was not real fun to live in hell on wheels, RV camping for 2 or 3 months, or was it more. It was a nightmare, it was hell on earth, it was hell in a coffin with a fat, gay, Jewish white dream boat, a whale of a man, and problems with truthful and honesty, the games that people play.Happy Happy Birthday ... Enjoy the day πŸŽ‰πŸ·πŸŽ‚❤️
1

Stats, age, how tall, located where, retired from what, time to spare, home alone again.I like to write, journals online, helps to over, the strangers to friends that did not work out, something happen, and I had to let go. No time to waste, have started a new chapter in my life. I do not need to work, crazy for a fee, a child of Uncle Sam, Marine for life, crazy like a fox, not common crazy, Is how I like to say it.Happy Happy Birthday ...  Enjoy the day πŸŽ‰πŸ·πŸŽ‚❤️ (Inland Empire) 

hide this posting

I'm Steven Jay Jarrot, oral talents online to share, and I am a total bitch. I sucked my first dick at 10 and I loved it. I dress up like a girl and post ads for guys to feed me cock. I let them take pics and videos and I dont care what they do with them as long as I get a copy. I'm a complete sissy-slut cross-dressing faggot. Since I was 10 if anyone told me to suck their dick, I did. If someone calls me a bitch or a faggot, I don't argue. I am. No joke, I am a cock sucking bitch and damn proud. My only regret is that I don't have a group of men who use me on a regular basis.
Inline image

No comments:

Post a Comment