Saturday, July 13, 2019

Over The Decades:Paths To Cross,Roads Traveled.Walking On Sunshine, Head In Clouds, Angels To Host.

7th Engineers Support Battalion 81-83 SEMPER FI.Over The Decades:Paths To Cross,Roads Traveled.Walking On Sunshine, Head In Clouds, Angels To Host.

Monkeys, apes, cheers and chaps, shots in the dark, packs of dicks, gangs of frogs, snakes in grass, layers of faces under the skin. Thanks so much. Cheers, chaps, another day on earth, tests over time, blue oceans, tears, fears, joys and pains, dances in the fires.

Moments Lost.  Cattlecall Notes; Greener Grass, Race Completed: Targets Adjusted ...Removing 'Racist' Trees...don't get me wrong ...hear me out : the way y'all ... Lula B Wyrick (Brenagh) Cow In Palm Springs, Ca.Hello let’s talk, sometimes I don’t have anyone to chat with and been wanting to meet someone to be friends with but a female would be lovely.

Battles and wars, battles in heads, 51:50, crazy for free. Hares By Tree, Works Of Art, Dances In The Woods, Hats, Horns, Hits, Races For Rabbits. Monkeys in packs, donkeys for free rides, lots of laughs, lots of luck, lots of tests over time, faces in the shadows, in the woods, freaks to come out and play.


In all reality, if you look hard inwards at your business and activities, you will see all sorts of failures. Just a few examples here, to give you some perspective as to what I am talking about.Over The Decades:Paths To Cross,Roads Traveled.Walking On Sunshine, Head In Clouds, Angels To Host.


Over The Decades:Paths To Cross,Roads Traveled.Walking On Sunshine, Head In Clouds, Angels To Host.Lessons to learn, lessons to teach, lessons daily events, pages to turn, books to recap. I love writing about princesses and mermaids and fairies. Disney had always been magical to me! angels,fairies, and mermaids.. Back in time, birds and bees, singing songs in the dogwood trees.SCARY NEWS:Freaks, Frogs, Fools, Hogs Tied. Free Riders. Frank Agresti , How u sucking dick for nicks ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ u dont got $5 to buy a nick !

Thank you very much for your very wise words, so it's good to listen to someone who has had a genuine experience creating an online business. 17 years is a long time to be making money full-time online, I guess you have had many failures and successes in this time, I like Winston Churchill's statement, very wise words indeed.

Over The Decades:Paths To Cross,Roads Traveled.Walking On Sunshine, Head In Clouds, Angels To Host.So you're saying there's a chance?So parents....good or bad news? I'm an Old Bachelor, but every time I hear that song I can't get it out of My Damn'Head-de-de-du-de-de! 😳



Over The Decades:Paths To Cross,Roads Traveled.Walking On Sunshine, Head In Clouds, Angels To Host.So you're saying there's a chance?So parents....good or bad news? I'm an Old Bachelor, but every time I hear that song I can't get it out of My Damn'Head-de-de-du-de-de! 😳

No comments:

Post a Comment