Monday, August 17, 2020

American Birds.My Memories.My Life .My Loves.I'm so Thankful for them.Do not abandon trust when your ego thinks things should be different than they are.

Plenty of fish in the seas, lots of frogs in the the water, heads to count, eating good, sons to shine, bitches and hoes.Good morning.The Hollow-men are everywhere. 

View image

Stuffed with straw and shit! They profess love and friendship while judging and assessing value.American Birds.My Memories.My Life .My Loves.I'm so Thankful for them.Do not abandon trust when your ego thinks things should be different than they are.
Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'Hello, Information? Yes, was hoping you could tell me where could find my sanity??? som ee cards ufer card'

 Slept King, Steven and Charles R. Jarrot, 760 851 2267 lovers since age 7. Rach Jay, or Rachel Jay Jarrot, Sheri Gooshiter Jarrot, 909 920 0725....steers and queers, cows loose, Only one dog in the crowds, winners, losers, learners, hats, hoes, horns to blast. Cheap tricks, wigs, caps, sons to shine, witches, ghosts, spooks, dances in the streets, hands in the air, read, rites, homeless blues. Excuses and assholes, things we have in common. Just saying.SEEKER OF TRUTH.Choices Made: THINGS IN COMMON. Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions:THE STORY.

Rach Jay, or Rachel Jay Jarrot, Sheri Gooshiter Jarrot, 909 920 0725....steers and queers, cows loose. Slept King, Steven and Charles R. Jarrot, 760 851 2267 lovers since age 7. Rach Jay, or Rachel Jay Jarrot, Sheri Gooshiter Jarrot, 909 920 0725....steers and queers, cows loose. Butches and bitches in heat, head counts, who let the dogs out? Year of the Dogs. 

No More Love...Attention Walmart Shoppers.Glory Dazes To . 'Snake .Crooks, Cheaters, Liars: Whale on land, bald head, Steven Jay Jarrot, back in the day. Tricks traders, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat, monkeys in pack, monkeys to dodge. Pages to books to recap, recall, and review.This may sound eerie or strange.This may sound negative or unreal... - Pixies, Fairies, Earth Angels, Notes On High Times.

Pixies, Fairies, Earth Angels, Notes On High Times: 'Snake Dances ...

 - Tales to write, tales of cows, land whales, gifts in pictures, gifts in ... Crooks And Robbers. ... THIS UGLY PERSON ,Rachel Jarrot, butch out the box, sucker for free, ... Black And WhiteHackers And Snakes Charles R Jarrot , Daddy Boy. ... Uncle Samthanks so muchG. I. Josemilitary past and present.Walks On The Beach, Rocks And Stones, KISSES TO YOU: Grits And Asses: Toads. 7 Seas: Blue Lights: Specials. No More Love...Attention Walmart Shoppers.Glory Dazes To .
Verifile - blog 2018
American Birds.My Memories.My Life .My Loves.I'm so Thankful for them.Do not abandon trust when your ego thinks things should be different than they are. ~ Wayne Dyer.“Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it, every, every minute?” she asks. Lisa Broccolo :White People.
Image may contain: 1 person Attention Walmart Shoppers 🔊.7608512267: not a cheater ever, from the gifts given for good looks, and fast lies flying for signs of love and devotion for himself. Everything God release is a result of the fullness of time. In the fullness of time, God sent forth his Son into the world to redeem all mankind

ON THE RUN, WHAT?! Jokes and Laughs, Pigs Do Fly, Cows and Buff forever.Thanx for the invitation hun...@!😲👍💗📣📣📣”Bringing forth positivity around the world”. Happy Sunday!Fare thee well. Can it be Friday everyday!Politics & Insights.Every mind is its own world.🤡LAST CHANCE . to have, dreams to work.Wow. You're very graphic.American Birds.My Memories.My Life .My Loves.I'm so Thankful for them.Do not abandon trust when your ego thinks things should be different than they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment