Monday, June 14, 2021

STAY STRONG SOLDIER..WE AIN'T EVEN STARTED YET, IT'S GONNA GET A LOT MESSIER BEFORE IT GETS GOOD."


Jerry Funny Animal GIF

 Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand, shooting stars in the sky, hopes, wishes, dreams in works, be the one, just like me, to stand out. Why blend in, when you were born to shine, like diamonds in the sky. STAY STRONG SOLDIER..WE AIN'T EVEN STARTED YET, IT'S GONNA GET A LOT MESSIER BEFORE IT GETS GOOD."THE ONLY THING WORSE THEN LOSING A CHILD IN THE SERVICE OF OUR COUNTRY M IS TO LOSE THAT CHILD TO AN UNGRATEFUL NATION".




You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences,opinions of others at that moment in time or outcomes from their choices or yours. When you finally recognize that truth then you will understand the true meaning of forgiveness of yourself and others. From this point.


Fifty Sides To Peter Pan. Setting standards give you an idea of what you want even though you may not get it. I will say it is still the best.I had a dream that I was driving down the coast of California and looking at all the different beaches there are.NY escapees.Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers: Birds In Flight."My father told me that Hopi earth does contain my roots and I am, indeed, from that land.STAY STRONG SOLDIER..WE AIN'T EVEN STARTED YET, IT'S GONNA GET A LOT MESSIER BEFORE IT GETS GOOD."


Barry White - Practice What You Preach: NAACP Powershift Entrepreneur Grant – an initiative by NAACP. Fifty Sides To Peter Pan. Setting standards give you an idea of what you want even though you may not get it. I will say it is still the best.I had a dream that I was driving down the coast of California and looking at all the different beaches there are.NY escapees.Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers: Birds In Flight."My father told me that Hopi earth does contain my roots and I am, indeed, from that land.STAY STRONG SOLDIER..WE AIN'T EVEN STARTED YET, IT'S GONNA GET A LOT MESSIER BEFORE IT GETS GOOD."

Valetina RPDR GIF

No comments:

Post a Comment