Friday, November 26, 2021

Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit.

Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.Recaps,Recalls, Reviews, Reflections,Rights To Reasons.Winds under my wings, and the beginning of growth and http://changes.Community. http://Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit.


If you have the courage to say goodbye, life will give you a new welcome. I wish a nice Wednesday to all my dear people I know here. 'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.PETER PAN, MICKY MOSES, MICKS AND DICKS, HEADS TO COUNT. HONEY MAKERS, BEES AND WASPS, DANCES IN THE DARKNESS, DANCES IN THE AIR. GOOD TIME FROGS, MEN AND MICE, CARTOONS ACROSS THE DECADES.I stopped reading at your name. I know you have to clap back for your ma. Its understandable you still live at home.So what ever happened to you. The holiday came and went and there was no you
Hello, what is up, what is your deal, words in waves were expected, questions up in the air, age, location, how tall, retired, or self man, standards set, for the next mountain to climb.So what ever happened to you. The holiday came and went and there was no you.Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit.
Spongebob Squarepants Patrick Star GIF


Faith is the secret to happiness for all people. When you truly forge your mind of faith, you will become an eternal victor throughout the three existences of past, present and future. Strong faith enables you to display your wisdom appropriately, so that you can take advantage of change and move forward in the direction of victory and hope.So what ever happened to you. The holiday came and went and there was no you


Dare To Be Stupid.'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.Above Normal.Twisted Sister.There's a new bitch on the block... 
IT’S TRUE!Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.


Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.Recaps,Recalls, Reviews, Reflections,Rights To Reasons.Winds under my wings, and the beginning of growth and http://changes.Community. http://Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit.


Stupid can not be fixed. Cured Or Traded, Charms And Wits. Dense For Life: Tricks.Tales on land and beaches on sands of time. Burn and bake snakes for boots.IT’S TRUE!Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.


Dare To Be Stupid.'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.Above Normal.Twisted Sister.There's a new bitch on the block... ðŸ˜‡Stars And All, Rights, Reasons, Seasons Of Schools Of Hard Knocks, Rocks To Roll, Gems To Love. Steven Jarrot, monkey types, family affairs, gang bangs daily, dicks in lines, have a good time, party and pay, pages to books. Clowns, crooks, cheaters, liars, KKK Pimps, hogs, hoes, Jewish whales on land, dimes to drop, smiling faces, snakes in grass, spiders and worms, heads to count, good time toads, plenty of fish in the seas, under the waves of words.

Dare To Be Stupid.'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.Above Normal.Twisted Sister.

 This is a period to look at all the things that are right, and check and see if they can balance all the down parts of the events that could only happen while camping, in a RV alone the coast of life, and wondering what is next. Time taken for the big picture have been put on the side lines, and the focus is how to take the meaning away, and replace with a little bit of nothing. Plans for how to get more money out of the current insurance claim, and plans on what that payday will buy, and how far it can go has to be considered as wellIT’S TRUE!Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment