Dances with wolves, dances with frogs, dances for love and luck, coins to flip, games on land, whales to call, hippos to recap, dates...Tales online, history to share, tips also. Lovers And Haters, 100 Proof, Hits And Misses, Dead Heads, Pages In Books. Lots of love, lots of luck, veterans in homes, dreams to actions.
YOU ARE A STAR IN THE DREAMS THAT YOU CREATE WHEN YOU SLEEP, DREAMS IN ACTIONS ARE GOALS AND PLANS IN PLACE, DREAMS AND GOALS VARY WITH THE DEADLINES. Be happy.A WISE MAN ONCE SAID.Nothing to stop the wheels from going around.GARY OLDMAN ,Dicks Out of Box. Learners: Losers,Winners:Cons, Coin.I ain’t the one to gossip.
Ice Ice Baby,Break me off a piece... The Office Metal:Please don't judge this book by its cover because I'm still writing the ending and I have a lot to give and a lot to share with the right people or person.
My cousin just called and asked if I would loan her $300.00 to help her pay her rent. Those who know me know that I'm always willing to help out friends and family. I told her to give me some time to think about it, and I would call her back. Before I called her back, my cousin mother called and told me that my cousin was lying and not to give her the money.
She went on to say that the real reason my cousin wanted the $300.00 was to get her boyfriend out of jail so she could be under the same roof as him for his birthday. I thought about it for a minute and decided to give her the $300.00 because we all need help at times.
So, I called my cousin and told her to come and get the money. A couple of hours later, I got a call from the County jail. It was my cousin crying, screaming, and asking why I gave her counterfeit money. My response...so you and your boyfriend could be under the same roof for his birthday!YOU ARE A STAR IN THE DREAMS THAT YOU CREATE WHEN YOU SLEEP, DREAMS IN ACTIONS ARE GOALS AND PLANS IN PLACE, DREAMS AND GOALS VARY WITH THE DEADLINES. Be happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment