Saturday, September 5, 2026

Dreams Of We The People, Earth Angels In Packs,Live, Learn, Grow, Tips To Spin. Big Mouth, Freaks, Crooks,Liars, Frogs And Fish Treats.

 Views, Voices,Values,Co... And Pros:Sex, Dating, And Relationships: All things love, sex, and dating.I’M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here’s To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.

Dreams Of We The People, Earth Angels In Packs,Live, Learn, Grow, Tips To Spin. Big Mouth, Freaks, Crooks,Liars, Frogs And Fish Treats.
I’M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here’s To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.

Life Is A Beach: Lots Of Balls In Air, Lot Of ‘waves On Oceans, Once A Day. End Times..Who will be a hero when times grow dark and the drowning soul needs light? Whose words will evaporate the dirt of the age .Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Pigs And Hogs, Dances In Darkness, With Snakes,Love and Hate. Jewish Rites. Animals Under The Skin, Sunny And Bright, Dances In The Lights, Leaders: Battles Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed:

No comments:

Post a Comment