Monday, September 7, 2026

FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.A WISE MAN ONCE SAID.Nothing to stop the wheels from going around.

 It's time for "The View" to vamoose-'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.

You've just offended Smokey the Bear. And that's cause he is a bear? Racist. So it's not that easy.Sunny and Bright,Racist” trees to be removed by Palm Springs,Tay Tay ,Shastia Brenagh .Cheater 2 , bastard born, with Carl Brenagh Jr, best friend, that already had 4 kids. Oh what a knight, snakes in grass, spiders and worms, good time toad, Hoogie Momma on the block.
People change, memories don't.In and out of tomorrow big waves dreams in works lucky home.Tall Tales:Tips,Tweets,Tones.Cartoon show!!Strangers to friends, friends to family, family to foes, family affairs,gates and doors, winners, losers, sinners and saints, dances in the darkness.City officials say a row of tamarisk trees between a black neighborhood and a city golf course will be removed.


Dances with wolves, dances with frogs, dances for love and luck, coins to flip, games on land, whales to call, hippos to recap, dates...Tales online, history to share, tips also. Lovers And Haters, 100 Proof, Hits And Misses, Dead Heads, Pages In Books. Lots of love, lots of luck, veterans in homes, dreams to actions.


A WISE MAN ONCE SAID.Nothing to stop the wheels from going around.GARY OLDMAN ,Dicks Out of Box. Learners: Losers,Winners:Cons, Coin.I ain’t the one to gossip.


Ice Ice Baby,Break me off a piece... The Office Metal:Please don't judge this book by its cover because I'm still writing the ending and I have a lot to give and a lot to share with the right people or person.


My cousin just called and asked if I would loan her $300.00 to help her pay her rent. Those who know me know that I'm always willing to help out friends and family. I told her to give me some time to think about it, and I would call her back. Before I called her back, my cousin mother called and told me that my cousin was lying and not to give her the money.


She went on to say that the real reason my cousin wanted the $300.00 was to get her boyfriend out of jail so she could be under the same roof as him for his birthday. I thought about it for a minute and decided to give her the $300.00 because we all need help at times.


So, I called my cousin and told her to come and get the money. A couple of hours later, I got a call from the County jail. It was my cousin crying, screaming, and asking why I gave her counterfeit money. My response...so you and your boyfriend could be under the same roof for his birthday!


NIGHT'S ILLUSIVE HOLD. The night called to me when I'd clung to thunderstorms of why,
We held each other tightly as each star fell from the sky.Dances with wolves, dances with frogs, dances for love and luck, coins to flip, games on land, whales to call, hippos to recap, dates...Tales online, history to share, tips also. Lovers And Haters, 100 Proof, Hits And Misses, Dead Heads, Pages In Books. Lots of love, lots of luck, veterans in homes, dreams to actions.
Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers .FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.A WISE MAN ONCE SAID.Nothing to stop the wheels from going around.

Lovers, Friends, Family Members.Don't Wait Up.Toni Rupp Schnedetz,Stuck in the middle with you. Clowns to the Left of Me,Jokers to the Right…Stuck in the Middle With You!

A WISE MAN ONCE SAID.Nothing to stop the wheels from going around.Tall Tales:Tips,Tweets,Tones, History Not News Today.Counting Heads.Voices, Views, Values, Rites To Stand.Hope.

FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.Tall Tales:Tips,Tweets,Tones, History Not News Today.Counting Heads.Voices, Views, Values, Rites To Stand.Hope.Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers ...Lovers, Friends, Family Members.Don't Wait Up.Toni Rupp Schnedetz,Stuck in the middle with you. Clowns to the Left of Me,Jokers to the Right…Stuck in the Middle With You!


A WISE MAN ONCE SAID.Nothing to stop the wheels from going around.Tall Tales:Tips,Tweets,Tones, History Not News Today.Counting Heads.Voices, Views, Values, Rites To Stand.Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment