Friday, September 11, 2026

NIGHT'S ILLUSIVE HOLD. The night called to me when I'd clung to thunderstorms of why, We held each other tightly as each star fell from the sky.

 Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons. COURSE NAME: "Look Who's Talking" Creative Writing: Causes For The Season:NIGHT'S ILLUSIVE HOLD. The night called to me when I'd clung to thunderstorms of why,

We held each other tightly as each star fell from the sky.

It's time for "The View" to vamoose-'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.NIGHT'S ILLUSIVE HOLD. The night called to me when I'd clung to thunderstorms of why,

We held each other tightly as each star fell from the sky.

A WISE MAN ONCE SAID.Nothing to stop the wheels from going around.GARY OLDMAN ,Dicks Out of Box. Learners: Losers,Winners:Cons, Coin.I ain’t the one to gossip.

Ice Ice Baby,Break me off a piece... The Office Metal:Please don't judge this book by its cover because I'm still writing the ending and I have a lot to give and a lot to share with the right people or person.


NIGHT'S ILLUSIVE HOLD. The night called to me when I'd clung to thunderstorms of why,
We held each other tightly as each star fell from the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment