Monday, September 7, 2026

Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?

 "I'm a human. You're a human. Hey, look at that. We have something in common, right? I need friends. I'm desperate. Please."Pure and Simple. Death Valley. REAL TALK, REAL CHANGE.CHEAP TRICKS, BUTCHES, BITCHES IN HEAT. HOLE IN THE WALL, SOUTH AFRICA.

Horse and Pony Shows, Clowns have left, poker playerd to the right. Not a Free Ride.And most are "Off Market" — not in the MLS & not FSBO. Thanks Uncle Sam, Battles And Wars, American Birds,Trades.Bats Out Of Hell.

'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?

WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".What if you couldn't explain what you needed during a mental health crisis?


Horse and Pony Shows, Clowns have left, poker playerd to the right. Not a Free Ride.And most are "Off Market" — not in the MLS & not FSBO. Thanks Uncle Sam, Battles And Wars, American Birds,Trades.Bats Out Of Hell.


Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".What if you couldn't explain what you needed during a mental health crisis?
CATCH ME IF YOU CAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment