Tuesday, May 18, 2021

I'M TURNING OFF. I've been sad for months and no one notices, how will they notice? If I smile a lot and always the same way.

Me Me Me Me Me...Five Kids, Views, Voices, Valves, Paths To Cross, Ships Of Freaks, Frogs, Fools, Waves Of Wards, Sonny And Starr, Twins, Both Sides Of The Coins.'I can't breathe,' Oklahoma man tells police before dying.

Happy for life, happy for a living, in a blue state of mind. Happy notes of goodness and mercy, acts and deeds tell those stories. Joy and pain, love and hate, good and evil, lights on deeds and actions taken.  I'M TURNING OFF. I've been sad for months and no one notices, how will they notice? If I smile a lot and always the same way.



Still a snake, just to let you, most not able to change that. You are not intimidate by the financial, emotional, spiritual stability of his…Sailing with limits.Blue Dreams .Persistence."Nothing in the would can take the place of persistence.

'FRIENDLY REMINDER THE HOLOCAUST WAS LEGAL SLAVERY WAS LEGAL

SEGREGATION WAS LEGAL HIDING JEWS WAS CRIMINALIZED FREE SLAVES.


Outkast Curly GIF


Sisters of color, roots of nuts to grow, lovers and haters, hats and horns, halos to sinners, horns of love and hate, friends of others.Somethin' there is about you. That strikes the match in me Is it the way your body moves? Or is it the way your hair blows free? Or is it because you remind me: Of somethin' that used to be? Somethin' that's crossed over. From another century.  I'M TURNING OFF. I've been sad for months and no one notices, how will they notice? If I smile a lot and always the same way.


Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING IT.CHEAP TRICKS: CORNERS DATES. Can’t do the long as trips to nowhere while Little Mother bitches about cellphone she has.Drops hints. Silent Knights, Sunny, Bright, Witty, Retired. Seeking A Spark of Intelligence, Stability, and Humor ...Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven:


The reality is... None of us are easy to be with.. we all suffer from something.. So when you meet someone who's willing to stay.. committed to understanding you & actually wants to grow w/you.. Don't let lame shit like ego & pride ruin it..



Four seasons of life, that is all that God gives to us, love, lights, lucky breaks, schools of hard knocks, history to note, not news today. 'Walking into this Week with a Prayer and a Plan. No matter how impossible, unattainable, or unimaginable something may seem...
Good Times. Notes. History Notes, Useful Lessons, Tests Over Time, Sinners And Saints, Faces In Darkness.
CALICHICKSBABESDAMESNAMESANDLABELS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Good Times. Notes. History Notes, Useful Lessons, Tests Over Time, Sinners And Saints, Faces In Darkness.
Facebook, winners and losers, snakes and frogs, views to stop, good luck with that. Dicks with kids, dicks to fat to work, over the hill, ...


Real is rare. remember that'.Will you walk with me, climb this mountain, questions up in the air. 'I am a spiritual Divine soul I will not shrink myself for souls who will not understand me. I am divine. I am powerful. I am light. Lovo'

Cry me a river. Ella Fitzgerald - These Foolish Things (Remind Me of You) Facts Frog Groups, Called Army, Heart Of Frogs, heat for hands out to give back.Facebook, winners and losers, snakes and frogs, views to stop, good luck with that. Love to write, love to change, love to flip the coins on hand, poker players. Clowns, jokers, joys and pains, games to play, all the time. 

Maya Angelou.'I AM THERE WAITING, WATCHING Keeping to the shadows But when you need me I'LL STEP OUT OF THE SHADOWS AND PROTECT WHAT'S MINE'.Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand, shooting stars in the sky, hopes, wishes, dreams in works, be the one, just like me, to stand out.Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.Its About The Sunshine, About The Tests Over Time. Mountains Climbs. Glory Dazes To Come.: The term Renaissance man or polymath is used for a...

This is not a dating site. They penalize anyone who acts like a date while “rented.” But you may have to make it clear again — in person.THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~Lights, Kids, Goats, And Hares Lost.. Fairy tales,Beach Bum on a path to self-discovery.

Maya Angelou.'I AM THERE WAITING, WATCHING Keeping to the shadows But when you need me I'LL STEP OUT OF THE SHADOWS AND PROTECT WHAT'S MINE'. U will never stop our spirits."Sadness is a sloth." A young writer creates a strong poem thanks to a teacher's triumph during online learning.DO NOT SPOIL WHAT U HAVE BY DESIRING WHAT U DO NOT HAVE.REMEMBER THAT WHAT U NOW HAVE WAS ONCE AMONG THE THINGS U ONLY HOPED.

Sheri Jarrot, and Charles R. Jarrot, are gods, and gifts of joy and pleasures, searching always to cum to suck on all the time, male or female for the cum dumps frogs at night, hopping for gold? Happy and gay, for the dream life to fuck and suck live away, camping on the edges of life. Toy soldiers - martika. 

Something to share with the weak, displace veterans are the best targets for them. Nightmares Daily. ATTENTION MARINES: IF YOU HAVE SERVED THEN JOIN OUR RANKS & FOLLOW OUR AMAZING COLLECTION HERE!*increase the unit's shots.Toy soldiers - martika. 

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Marry%2BCow.jpeg

'None are more HOPELESSLY ENSLAVED than those who falsely BELIEVE they are free -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe .Trips to hell and back, retards and basket cases, pigs, and hogs to fly free, songs to sing, gangs of dicks to serve.In the beginning, 7 days, 7 nights, everything created , under the sky.

Teachers or students, hope for more, work for more, write, for time and space. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment