Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Twitter censors the United States House of Representatives but not propaganda from Communist China and Iran. Let that sink in"

 


Chances to change seven seasons t grow, flipping cards, flipping coins, seven times. Queens red and hot, hell hounds to pay, party and prey on veterans.The Sorrows of Young .REMEMBER ONE LOVE ALWAYS AND KEEP SMILING.'Digital Civil War': Media and Big Tech Suppress Major News Story with Damaging Email on Biden Rep. Steve Scalise: "Twitter censors the United States House of Representatives but not propaganda from Communist China and Iran. Let that sink in"

"Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give. I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give. It's a free for all, here's a one way ticket.No I've never cheated on anyone.

REVIEW :Can't help but think some of the kids around here are BJs that should have been swallowed!Doc. 4Fun Dream Cali Babe.Views.Ants To Rocks. Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.'THEY PROMISE YOU HEAVEN LATER TO CONTROL YOU NOW'.Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH I Have been battling for years .

 Let's welcome our new members:Robin Horns,Starlet Battles. We certainly don't have to agree or like everyone but we should be mature enough to be a decent human being to all of society.


That strikes the match in me Is it the way your body moves? Or is it the way your hair blows free? Or is it because you remind me: Of somethin' that used to be? Somethin' that's crossed over. From another century.

Twitter censors the United States House of Representatives but not propaganda from Communist China and Iran. Let that sink in"
Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH I Have been battling for years .


 Let's welcome our new members:Robin Horns,Starlet Battles. We certainly don't have to agree or like everyone but we should be mature enough to be a decent human being to all of society.



No comments:

Post a Comment