Sunday, September 19, 2021

Cali Babe.Views.Ants To Rocks. Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.

 REVIEW :Can't help but think some of the kids around here are BJs that should have been swallowed!Doc. 4Fun Dream Cali Babe.Views.Ants To Rocks. Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.


You have a way with words that really peak my interest, not to mention your upbeat and that's always a plus. Are you a Hermit? If we make plans to meet up will you follow thru?Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH I Have been battling for years .Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers.
Cali Babe.Views.Ants To Rocks. Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.
Inline image

Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers.Time to teach, time to tell, times on beaches in hell. Good times, good tips…You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences, opinions of others at that moment in time, or outcomes from their choices or yours. COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY. I 'asked my Grandma "what's good for headaches"... She said "staying away from the mf who gave it to you"'.Fruits and Nuts: Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.Walks, Talks, Views, Lots Of Coins To Pay. "Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe.
 NO MATTER How Badly Life Treated You Last Year... Just Walk Tall .Time to teach, time to tell, times on beaches in hell. Good times, good tips…You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences, opinions of others at that moment in time, or outcomes from their choices or yours. COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY. I 'asked my Grandma "what's good for headaches"... She said "staying away from the mf who gave it to you"'.Fruits and Nuts: Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.Walks, Talks, Views, Lots Of Coins To Pay. "Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe.

Ken Rosenthal GIF
Inline image


 The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day. Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present. Not a dream real life. Ready for the best, that is still on the edge to happening today.Don’t be damaged goods, it’s somebody out there for everybody! Keep it playa, have fun and enjoy your single life as best you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment