Thursday, September 23, 2021

Four seasons of life, that is all that God gives to us, love, lights, lucky breaks, schools of hard knocks, history to note, not news today.

Normal, main steam, or just a group of white people doing the white things that count in the long run, at the end of the day the houses, cars, condos, wigs and hair caps, what do you work, run, drives you daily, love, peace and happiness.
May be an image of text that says 'HIM: Hi I stole your identity, I've been living as you for a week. ME: HIM: ME: HIM: *Just starts crying* ME: *Hugs him* Hey, it's okay- HIM: *Loud crying* Like, how do you even get up in the morning? ME: Shh, know, know. It's gonna be okay.'
'
CALICHICKSBABESDAMESNAMESANDLABELS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Good Times. Notes. History Notes, Useful Lessons, Tests Over Time, Sinners And Saints, Faces In Darkness.
Facebook, winners and losers, snakes and frogs, views to stop, good luck with that. Dicks with kids, dicks to fat to work, over the hill, ...


Real is rare. remember that'.Will you walk with me, climb this mountain, questions up in the air. 'I am a spiritual Divine soul I will not shrink myself for souls who will not understand me. I am divine. I am powerful. I am light. Above Normal.Twisted Sisters.Cry me a river. Ella Fitzgerald - These Foolish Things (Remind Me of You) Facts Frog Groups, Called Army, Heart Of Frogs, heat for hands out to give back.Facebook, winners and losers, snakes and frogs, views to stop, good luck with that. Love to write, love to change, love to flip the coins on hand, poker players. Clowns, jokers, joys and pains, games to play, all the time. 


Four seasons of life, that is all that God gives to us, love, lights, lucky breaks, schools of hard knocks, history to note, not news today.Maya Angelou.'I AM THERE WAITING, WATCHING Keeping to the shadows But when you need me I'LL STEP OUT OF THE SHADOWS AND PROTECT WHAT'S MINE'.Boys to men, FOREVER HOME:

One of the reasons we need to make America great again, Eliminate corruption.We all Stand Tall against the Islamic Fascist."It's not the package and the wrapping which counts but what is inside, underneath the clothes and the skin."

 

Remember, we don’t own a thing in this world, it’s all on lease. Before our time is up, take time to love, be humble and be a decent human.Keep it Simple, Stupid”.It’s a rainy day in the city, but I’m here to send love to all my friends... this one is for you .

डांसस्टेप Gopal GIF

Houses Of May: Asset Finders.LAST CHANCE. Every mind is its own world. It’s all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance. NEW YEAR, NEW YOU! (Yep, you read that right!)

The Temptations Papa Was A Rolling Stone 1972 Single Version.Rites To Reasons.Thank God for everything, eyes open right, views of the world. Shooting Curves Ball Games, Pitchers Writers, Tips To Tales. Snake Dances, birds and bees, fags out of box, monkeys to see, good times.Lovers And Haters, Hats To Horns, Horns To Halos. Pixies, Fairies, Earth Angels, Notes On High Times.LET'S START THE BULLSHIT GOOD'.
 

  Word Up, Life Is A Beach, A Bitch, Views Shared.Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: Illuminati Exposed.Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.So be honest, forthright, and leave the “cheese” behind.“Keep it Simple, Stupid”.Conspiracy Theorist''.'THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULEClose up...Jewish Proverb.No one reality has authority over you. You, after all, are the creator.


Conspiracy Theorist''.'THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULEClose up...Jewish Proverb.No one reality has authority over you. You, after all, are the creator.I thought I was WRONG. But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.Live to be happy and be happy to be living. Loyalty makes you family.Share your defiance:Don’t Be Cruel. Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand, shooting stars in the sky, hopes, wishes, dreams in works, be the one, just like me, to stand out.Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.Its About The Sunshine, About The Tests Over Time. Mountains Climbs. Glory Dazes To Come.: The term Renaissance man or polymath is used for a person with lots of skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment