Monday, December 20, 2021

Blue dreams, in the air, blue oceans of prayers of sinners, and saints, boats on the water. NAOMI.

Rave, a very small one, for at least I’m thankful for what I have.Blue dreams, in the air, blue oceans of prayers of sinners, and saints, boats on the water.Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues.The Struggle" Sheri Spider Jarrot. On the road to Redemption. To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening. Strangers to friends.

Blue dreams, in the air, blue oceans of prayers of sinners, and saints, boats on the water.   NAOMI.
Ava DuVernay's avatar
First Look.
Golden Years. Forever Young.Christmas Cheers, Happy Birthdays,Daily Holidays, Dances In The Streets.

BLUE DREAMS IN MOTION: FAIRY TALES: WAVES MADE: 
May be a meme of 1 person and text that says '"oh fuck you're gonna make me" PA RUM PUM PUM CUM'
Rave, a very small one, for at least I'm thankful for what I have.Blue dreams, in the air, blue oceans of prayers of sinners, and saints, boats on the water.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Me, refreshing the line after I've allowed everyone to cross it.'
RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS R”eTPT WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?''I'M GOING TO TRY AND ACT LIKE A NORMAL, HAPPY, MENTALLY BALANCED PERSON TODAY. WISH ME LUCK!'
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'THE LAST SUPLEX'
NAOMI.

No comments:

Post a Comment