Thursday, December 9, 2021

Not a dream real life. Ready for the best, that is still on the edge to happening today. Heads up, cheers and chaps, dances in the rain.


LAST CHANCE. Every mind is its own world. Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby! HAPPY NEW YEAR'.TO MUCH HEAVEN. Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a blunt’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.Your struggle is your gift.... With pain comes pleasure..with sadness comes laughter...with hurt comes happiness...with loss comes new life!

Not a dream real life. Ready for the best, that is still on the edge to happening today. Heads up, cheers and chaps, dances in the rain.But if I know you, I know what you'll do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.Remember The Time .Cannabis and Conversation.Into The Dark: Earth, Wind & Fire - Tales to spin, cash on table, books to write, trips to hell, snakes and frogs.Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a blunt’ business, and business about to pick way the fuck up.


'I can't be controlled. So all want want is someone who can watch me do my thing and say "that's my baby"' Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand, shooting stars in the sky, hopes, wishes, dreams in works, be the one, just like me, to stand out. It is already 37 years of career where he has given us the best of him and will continue each day God and the universe continue to conspire in his favor all my respect, ovation and admiration for the best legendary actor in Hollywood #justiceForJhonnydepp,


Bored Panda : Let’s Go Somewhere !!!! It’s your Season.Surge In Every Season….With Surge 365…. Let’s Go Somewhere !!!! Turn the lights on, after the sun sets, read a book,enjoy the views of the world outside.Dances In Darkness, Family Affairs, Gates To Heaven. Pages To Books.Everything but the kitchen sink .Hope and Homes for Children. 12 Houses Of May. Daphne Anderson Veteran Certified Agent Realtor at eXp Realty #01447604.

Help for Homeless #Veterans: 'I DON'T WANT ANYONE IN MY LIFE THAT DOESN'T WANT TO BE HERE.''Don't lean on others; you don't need to. You were born with two feet for a reason. Forget the ones that forget you.Housing.Lesson, Blessings, Seasons Of Love, Luck, Reasons. Cheers, Chaps, Dances With Veterans: Clowns left.I wish I lived on a beach.Hope and Homes for Children. 12 Houses Of May. Daphne Anderson Veteran Certified Agent Realtor at eXp Realty #01447604.

Not a dream real life. Ready for the best, that is still on the edge to happening today. Heads up, cheers and chaps, dances in the rain.
Butterflies, Pixies, Tales and Treats: 2019

Housing.Lesson, Blessings, Seasons Of Love, Luck, Reasons. Cheers, Chaps, Dances With Veterans: Clowns left.I wish I lived on a beach 😭😍🌊 Nothing but bitches in heat. Plenty of fish in seas. Conditions, Perfect Or Not, Work For Rats, Lessons To Learn, Hard Knocks, Schools On Beaches. Land whales: Sheri and Rachel Jarrot, lovers of Charles R. Jarrot 7607778998 . Birds sitting in the dogwood trees.Now You See Me .Deep River Woman .Lessons To Learn, Hard Knocks, Schools On Beaches. Conditions, Perfect Or Not, Work For Rats.Conditions, Perfect Or Not, Rats To Rock 2020.'Housing.Lesson, Blessings, Seasons Of Love, Luck, Reasons. Cheers, Chaps, Dances With Veterans: Clowns left.I wish I lived on a beach

No comments:

Post a Comment