Thursday, August 20, 2026

I wondered when they were all being so good in the corner only to find out they had gathered as an execution squad.

 Rotten Apples, Dicks, Dawgs, Jackasses Across The Lines. Men, Mice, Cartoons Tricks, Songs Of Frogs, Spiders And Worms.I wondered when they were all being so good in the corner only to find out they had gathered as an execution squad.


Last nights Haboob was one for the books they’re saying. Record breaking amount of dust. Goes to show how dry things are getting in the valley.


Life Is A Beach, A Mountain Climb, Roads Traveled

I wondered when they were all being so good in the corner only to find out they had gathered as an execution squad.
That second round of sleep after you wake up too early hit so damn hard.I wondered when they were all being so good in the corner only to find out they had gathered as an execution squad. Last nights Haboob was one for the books they’re saying. Record breaking amount of dust. Goes to show how dry things are getting in the valley.


 Star Bright  , Dreams in the work, dawgs up at bat, hits and misses, balls in the air, dogs in the house, stuck in time. DUI drunks, not forever, just dry drunks today, dreams of lovers hot and heavy, dates with help in the house..

 
Rotten Apples, Dicks, Dawgs, Jackasses Across The Lines. Men, Mice, Cartoons Tricks, Songs Of Frogs, Spiders And Worms.

Someone texted asking if I wanted to do something and I genuinely considered the question for four full seconds before answering honestly. The couch had already claimed me for the day, and frankly, it made a compelling case. I didn't argue. I rarely do once it's made up its mind.Check the website for the departments. Don’t expect a quick response but email and then call the later that day or next day. I have several documents from this past fall with their company logo, etc on the letterhead area, so it should be possible.

Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you. Correct a wise man and he will appreciate you.'Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking!




Please cancel my subscription to your issues.Schools Of Hard Knocks.Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: VETERANS HOMELESS BLUES.IF YOU WOKE UP TODAY, THAT’S REASON ENOUGH TO BE GRATEFUL. IF YOU HAVE FOOD TO EAT, THAT’S A REASON TO BE GRATEFUL





Please cancel my subscription to your issues.Schools Of Hard Knocks.Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: VETERANS HOMELESS BLUES.

No comments:

Post a Comment