Thursday, August 20, 2026

Someone texted asking if I wanted to do something and I genuinely considered the question for four full seconds before answering honestly.

 Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: Illuminati Exposed.Until Tomorrow: Shine.Heads, Hearts, Hands To Guide, Golden Years. Forever Young.Health Heart Homes.Homes Heal Hearts.Veterans on Section 8 Housing Project (Long Beach)Good Morning.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.


Star Bright  , Dreams in the work, dawgs up at bat, hits and misses, balls in the air, dogs in the house, stuck in time. DUI drunks, not forever, just dry drunks today, dreams of lovers hot and heavy, dates with help in the house..

It's all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance...Snakes, freaks and frogs, in the house, dinner for some, rats on the run, kids to sell, child surport to live the good life, Yucca Valley, or Long Beach, Ca. Sheep, Lights On.Hopes For Life, Dances In Sunlight, Glory Days Done, Lovers 4 Life.American Drama...


It's all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance...Snakes, freaks and frogs, in the house, dinner for some, rats on the run, kids to sell, child surport to live the good life, Yucca Valley, or Long Beach, Ca. Sheep, Lights On.Hopes For Life, Dances In Sunlight, Glory Days Done, Lovers 4 Life.American Drama...

 Inverness castle looms over the shore of Lake Worth on Heron Drive in west Fort Worth.  ’SEEKER OF TRUTH." LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK..ATG Radio Network.Glory Days Done, Lovers 4 Life.American Drama...



Rising majestically from the shores of Eagle Mountain Lake, this gated, castle-inspired estate spans over 3 private acres of pristine waterfront. Modeled after Scotlands historic Buchanan Castle, this architectural masterpiece encompasses more than 6, 500 square feet of refined living space and timeless grandeur.
It's all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance...Snakes, freaks and frogs, in the house, dinner for some, rats on the run, kids to sell, child surport to live the good life, Yucca Valley, or Long Beach, Ca. Sheep, Lights On.Hopes For Life, Dances In Sunlight, Glory Days Done, Lovers 4 Life.American Drama...

 

More of this coming, unfortunately.FERRARI A.G.E &.LUX IT'S MY WORLD.I AM GOING TO CRY .CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN. We The People, American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands.

A Thought is a Cosmic Order waiting to Happen~ Stephen Richards, Fire birds in the air, moves made, great crew to act the parts. Hits and misses, songs to sing, good times online to share.


ALL I CAN SAY: LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS, Caribbean Queen .Work, Wives, And What: 3 Coins, Cards, Tips:Which are YOU.

’SEEKER OF TRUTH." LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK..ATG Radio Network.Glory Days Done, Lovers 4 Life.American Drama...

’SEEKER OF TRUTH." Just as seasons change, so has a lot since ....

LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK..ATG Radio Network.'Sorry I told you the fucking truth you stupid bitch'.Good time toads, army of frogs, groups of frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Men and mice, rites to stand, heads to count, rats in gloves, races to bucks.Lol this dude was drunk as hell at the Harris Ranch gas station and got shut down on buying more alcohol after the police came.Hope Daily. Close up..OVERVIEW. All In It: Bubblegum Bitch:

 At the heart of the home lies an expansive chefs kitchen with an oversized island, flowing effortlessly into a spacious living room designed for entertaining. 


 ’SEEKER OF TRUTH." LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK..ATG Radio Network.Glory Days Done, Lovers 4 Life.American Drama...

Someone texted asking if I wanted to do something and I genuinely considered the question for four full seconds before answering honestly.



Girls to Date, Failures, Hackers, Snakes, Cows to buffalo girls. Lessons on looks, lessons on views, history to create. Bumps in the woods, trips to hell, spiders and snakes. Hung on the cross with jesus christ , saints alive, sheep and goats. Hate and love, horns to blow, goats and sheep, horns of love and hate.


Saturday had zero plans on it and I protected that emptiness like it was a job with benefits. Pajamas on by 9am, cat relocated to my lap by 9:15, popcorn happening well before lunch counts as a meal by any reasonable standard. Someone texted asking if I wanted to do something and I genuinely considered the question for four full seconds before answering honestly. The couch had already claimed me for the day, and frankly, it made a compelling case. I didn't argue. I rarely do once it's made up its mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment