Thursday, August 20, 2026

Pieces of a Dream. Butterflies, Pixies, Tales and Treats.

 Too many people listen to the noise of the world outside instead of themselves.Lessons to learn. UB40 - Love Songs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN .wavestobemademoremountainslefttoclimb.blogspot.com.



Someone texted asking if I wanted to do something and I genuinely considered the question for four full seconds before answering honestly.

Snakes in Grass: Dicks and Dawgs: Fags Out Of Box: Laughs OnlineFOR RESERVATIONS, please call (858) 761-4369 or email: runninggrunion@juno. com. Sign up today! (Pictured below is the Silvas Family 1908, courtesy of Abel ...IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.



Pieces of a Dream. Butterflies, Pixies, Tales and Treats.
Lots of love, lots of luck, lots of tests over time, good times, bumps in the road. Glory dazes done. Happy to be a teacher, happy to be a student, happy to learn the lessons of the gods from the earth, lessons of the laws of nature, lessons for the bumps in the roads. Sheri Jarrot, Cum drips pussy lickers 2.....Miranda Dawn: Satan Designs
Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: Illuminati Exposed.Until Tomorrow: Shine.Heads, Hearts, Hands To Guide, Golden Years. Forever Young.Health Heart Homes.Homes Heal Hearts.Veterans on Section 8 Housing Project (Long Beach)Good Morning.
Rotten Apples, Dicks, Dawgs, Jackasses Across The Lines. Men, Mice, Cartoons Tricks, Songs Of Frogs, Spiders And Worms.

Life Is A Beach, A Mountain Climb, Roads Traveled

That second round of sleep after you wake up too early hit so damn hard.


 Star Bright  , Dreams in the work, dawgs up at bat, hits and misses, balls in the air, dogs in the house, stuck in time. DUI drunks, not forever, just dry drunks today, dreams of lovers hot and heavy, dates with help in the house..

 
Rotten Apples, Dicks, Dawgs, Jackasses Across The Lines. Men, Mice, Cartoons Tricks, Songs Of Frogs, Spiders And Worms.
Someone texted asking if I wanted to do something and I genuinely considered the question for four full seconds before answering honestly. The couch had already claimed me for the day, and frankly, it made a compelling case. I didn't argue. I rarely do once it's made up its mind.

 I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.TALKING GIBBERISH.Better Than...Show respect to all men and women, but grovel to none. Baby Boomers Hardaway Kids, Susie and Mary. History Created, To Last Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment