Friday, August 21, 2026

Ozzie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs. I'M NOT ANTI-SOCIAL, I'M SELECTIVELY SOCIAL THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.

 Heads, hearts, help, woman for man, oh what a knight, giant on land, leader of the band, retired, pots of goals, for the golden years, wits, charms and graces, mountains left to climb, chances to take, choices to be made, waves in the water, plenty of fish in the seas, lots of frogs , as well.  Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! Traveller.

Faces in shadows, faces to the oceans, faces under the skin, read, rites, and homeless blues, good times.Ozzie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs.


Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.Eyes Open Daily:Treats 2 Delight. Goddess Hecate -There'll never be...Katy Perry - Roar (Official) Leaders Of The Band, Glory Dazes To Come:Money won't make you happy... but everybody wants to find out for themselves. -

Detours End; wonderful tests over time. Faces in shadows, faces to the oceans, faces under the skin, read, rites, and homeless blues, good times.Ozzie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs.




 You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences,opinions of others at that moment in time or outcomes from their choices or yours. When you finally recognize that truth then you will understand the true meaning of forgiveness of yourself and others. From this point.

Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.I love your ad and your choice of words..

Detours End; wonderful tests over time. Faces in shadows, faces to the oceans, faces under the skin, read, rites, and homeless blues, good times.Ozzie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs.


I am NOT a “senior male” and I’m prob just a fraction of your age, but I’m in search of an older woman, preferably much older. I’d want to meet up and enjoy a very deep conversation, a conversation that has no boundaries, open to telling our sexual experiences to one another and un leashing most words that are locked up with us. Marji J makes a conversation awhile lot better lol

I'M NOT ANTI-SOCIAL, I'M SELECTIVELY SOCIAL THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.'Hate has a reason for everything but love is unreasonable.

Detours End; wonderful tests over time. Faces in shadows, faces to the oceans, faces under the skin, read, rites, and homeless blues, good times.Ozzie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs.

Golden Calf: Where Is The beef?What beef? Sheep And Goats, Dancers.FOR YOU MY BELOVED FRIENDS...... REMEMBER ONE LOVE ALWAYS AND KEEP SMILING BECAUSE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, LET NO ONE TELL'S YOU ANY DIFFERENT.



Stand back up. Boys to men, FOREVER HOME:Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand.I Have started a new daily workout routine. EVERY DAY I DO DIDDLY SQUATS.HOLY SMOKES” . WHEN SHOULD I DROP IT ..HORSES HORSIN' AROUND, “Israel’s security is based partly on a relationship with the United States.Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.Funeral directory / Funeral services / Cemeteries / Crematories.I Have started a new daily workout routine. EVERY DAY I DO DIDDLY SQUATS.



Honest, Truthful, Love, Devotion, Luck, Words To Define: Bullshit, And Faithful, Tricks, Trades, Treats.Faces Of Frogs.Stand back up. Boys to men, FOREVER HOME:Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand.
I'M NOT ANTI-SOCIAL, I'M SELECTIVELY SOCIAL THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.'Hate has a reason for everything but love is unreasonable.

Golden Calf: Where Is The beef?What beef? Sheep And Goats, Dancers.FOR YOU MY BELOVED FRIENDS...... REMEMBER ONE LOVE ALWAYS AND KEEP SMILING BECAUSE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, LET NO ONE TELL'S YOU ANY DIFFERENT.







I'M NOT ANTI-SOCIAL, I'M SELECTIVELY SOCIAL THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.'Hate has a reason for everything but love is unreasonable.

Detours End; wonderful tests over time. Faces in shadows, faces to the oceans, faces under the skin, read, rites, and homeless blues, good times.Ozzie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment