Girls to Date, Failures, Hackers, Snakes, Cows to buffalo girls. Lessons on looks, lessons on views, history to create. Bumps in the woods, trips to hell, spiders and snakes. Hung on the cross with jesus christ , saints alive, sheep and goats. Hate and love, horns to blow, goats and sheep, horns of love and hate.Someone texted asking if I wanted to do something and I genuinely considered the question for four full seconds before answering honestly.
Saturday had zero plans on it and I protected that emptiness like it was a job with benefits. Pajamas on by 9am, cat relocated to my lap by 9:15, popcorn happening well before lunch counts as a meal by any reasonable standard. Someone texted asking if I wanted to do something and I genuinely considered the question for four full seconds before answering honestly. The couch had already claimed me for the day, and frankly, it made a compelling case. I didn't argue. I rarely do once it's made up its mind.

No comments:
Post a Comment