Wednesday, November 1, 2017

BEE GEES –YESHIVA,....your not a girl what are you doing on woman for men site? Rude..Fucking Witches. o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies.

Wits, charms, snakes, spiders and worms, fairy tales to recap, out of the good books. Lights, lovers,lessons, lucky brakes, good time frogs, faces in the gardens of the dead. ๐Ÿค” Let your smile change the world, but don’t let the world change your smile. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜..Chicks, babes, dames, sisters of colors, shades of light, dates with donkeys, dicks, and dawgs, in the darkness, shades of darkness. 
Photo
BEE GEES – o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies, no witch or Bruno is stronger than a messenger of Adonai, and no legion of demon's is stronger than YESHUA,....your not a girl what are you doing on woman for men site? Rude.....Fucking Witches. Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues.. Jackie Vallibus Sherwood .Ok your not CIA or NSA...I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me..

o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies, no witch or brujo is stronger than a messenger of Adonai, and no legion of demon's is stronger than YESHIVA,....your not a girl what are you doing on woman for men site? Rude.....Fucking Witches. changed the name of the group stop slaugtering all the wild last american horses spirit of the wild to the wild last mustangs of america spirit of the wild. Christiane Kinser, I, TONYA,TO MUCH HEAVEN .70’s 80’s 90’s Music.Chicks, babes, dames, sisters of colors, shades of light, dates with donkeys, dicks, and dawgs, in the darkness.
Home Image
Wishes, Hopes,Defined: Hang On: Pains Ends. No:BEE GEES –YESHIVA,....your not a girl what are you doing on woman for men site? Rude..Fucking Witches. o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies. Next Opening. Faces In The Light Of The Moons. Silent Knights, Frogs, Spiders And Snakes In The Grass. Sexy, Fit, And Fab, Sirens: Books To Read, Leaders, Lessons, Learners, Heads To Count, Earth Angels, Hosts To Greet. Tips To Stores, Schools Of Hard Knocks.Charles Barker At the root of my current problem is the seed of my next miracle.


.coming to my senses of my educated mind thinking someone forgot their med's or taking wrong kind, say nope to pharma. Heads to count, frogs, spiders, snakes and worms. Good ties, god times, if I wasn't a gentle spirit if write fuck you instead I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me..Sorry, not in the right state of mind. Ghosts and spooks, in the gardens of the dead. Hopes and wishes, dances in the shadows of soughs, do-bets not sure about that. Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily:






  1. Wishes, Hopes,Defined: Hang On: Pains Ends. No: Next Opening. Faces In The Light Of The Moons. Silent Knights, Frogs, Spiders And Snakes In The Grass. Sexy, Fit, And Fab, Sirens:Thank you I am honored to be in your Group. TO MUCH HEAVEN . Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.  Bite me:Cali chicks, babes, veterans, and sisters of colors, craigslist frogs, and donkeys to date, or not.

    Kings And Angels, Heaven Cries, Notes Of The Dead: Coins On Hand, Boatmen To Waters.

Safe Haven: Resources For Veteran: Songs New: Make Me: Flood - To teach, to learn. Have created a blog to write about the issues and how it effected my family. One project in progress that I feel, the need to complete, part of the big pictures. Have a housing project that I have been promoting for years, this year I found a 501c in Long Beach that I am working with, to talk about veterans helping other veterans, that is another one of the hats that I wear.  ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜❤๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Building Something, Houses, Dreams, Hopes. Blue Oceans, Blue Shooting Stars.

  1.   Bite me:Cali chicks, babes, veterans, and sisters of colors, craigslist frogs, and donkeys to date, or not. Hand Signs are out that tell us things, about the person we are, and the person that we can became if we take the high road, not the easy road, sings songs for the signs, they were born under, and the animals within.Dicks, Dogs, Bitches In Heat, Trips to hell and back. Dances with dogs. Retards 2.Thank you I am honored to be in your Group. TO MUCH HEAVEN . Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.  Bite me:Cali chicks, babes, veterans, and sisters of colors, craigslist frogs, and donkeys to date, or not.

Faces in and out time, losses to count, frogs in high places,American Battles, Wars Won, Over The Bumps In The Roads. Times, Dames, Cail Chicks, Babes, Lovers, Haters, Treats And Trades, Time To Roll, HIts And Misses, Freaks Out. Counting Heads, Sinners, Saints, Frogs, And Snakes Under The Surfaces. Jordan Smith - Great hopes make great men.  ❄️๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…- The Voice Journey.Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.Leonardo  ๐Ÿค‘ ๐Ÿคง ๐Ÿ’ธ‏๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’‚✨๐Ÿ”ฅ  Bite me:Cali chicks, babes, veterans, and sisters of colors, craigslist frogs, and donkeys to date, or not.

DIFFERENT..So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche..love ya all and all my fb friends and family .But does anybody really fall in live anymore?  Good Time, Laughs to delight stories to be told. Hugs and kisses, good and bad, history, of what was, and dreams to cum true. Lots of cum, lots of partners, cum. Good times, history created, not news.Spice Girls :A crazy girl kissing and hugging Adam in The Voice. Views, Valves, Horses To Races, Rats Dates. Monkeys In Packs. Black And Yellow, Men And Mice, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Bees And Wasps, Lots Of Assholes, Coffee In Hand. Counting Crows. Photo Princess Frog, Princess Land Whale, Princess Monkey, Leader of pack of monkeys, Rach Jay, or sisters Sima, Rachel, Sheri Jarrot, monkeys.

  Bite me:Cali chicks, babes, veterans, and sisters of colors, craigslist frogs, and donkeys to date, or not.


Good Times, Dames, Cail Chicks, Babes, Lovers, Haters, Treats And Trades, Time To Roll, HIts And Misses, Freaks Out. Counting Heads, Sinners, Saints, Frogs, And Snakes Under The Surfaces. Faces in and out time, losses to count, frogs in high places,American Battles, Wars Won, Over The Bumps In The Roads. Ways to go, ways to grow, ways to stay on top, thanks and praises for another day, fairy tales to live. Witches, babes, movies hits. Charmed for life.Dawn the Rebirth:  Bite me:Cali chicks, babes, veterans, and sisters of colors, craigslist frogs, and donkeys to date, or not.

 3 Hard Knocks:Witches, babes, movies hits. Charmed for life.Dawn the Rebirth: Marines and sailors train in the jungle.3 Hard Knocks: Faces, Facts, Fairy Tales, Dicks, Dawgs, Dry Drunks, Ships To Cross, Boats To Float.   Frank Agresti: Dicklessfuck2. Ready To Turn Around.  Faces, Facts, Fairy Tales, Dicks, Dawgs, Dry Drunks, Ships To Cross, Boats To Float. Waves Of Words Uses: Tales Written. ๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐Ÿ™‰ ๐Ÿ™ŠPersistence Pays Daily: Blue Dreams, Stars To Shine, Darkness In The Nines, Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒˆ  Faces, Facts, Fairy Tales, Dicks, Dawgs, Dry Drunks, Ships To Cross, Boats To Float. Waves Of Words Uses: Tales Written.

  Bite me:Cali chicks, babes, veterans, and sisters of colors, craigslist frogs, and donkeys to date, or not.







And posh to your pish warlock word's , look up ,soon ,such as those that magic will be nothing.You see them lines in the sky? There for You. Psalm 91...I had hope for you thought you were practicing linguistics with your nothing text , now I see your mentality challenged.. I'll pray for you to get well..guess I'll have to get a new phone now you've viruses the circuits...phones are evil anyway..thank you for your help getting me to repentance........Fucking Witches


  1. Forever with me baby girl . ✊ Super Cali Chick, names and labels, bumps in the road, dances in the rain: dreams, hopes and wishes for a knight to come and stay.

Pull any old reason, dicks and dawg, asking for things that they dont give, waves to say, walks in the dark, common frogs, plenty of fish in the seas....Simon and Garfunkel's Greatest Hits. Silent Knights, Lions To Roar, Giants To Gems, Rocks To Roll, Faces In The Crowd.Happy Hits, winners and lowers life forms, frogs in the water, frogs in the house. Games to play, music to play, bests of loves, sinners and saints, brains in asses, donkeys in the hills. Tales to spin, frogs in the house, snakes in the grass, bears to arms.

Dear God,๐Ÿฆ‹‏ ✨ Mermaid.  ๐ŸŒŠ ✨ ๐Ÿฆ‹‏ I just wanna take a minute out my day not to ask for anything but to simply say thank you, for everything that I have. ๐Ÿฆ‹stats, location, 420 connected, retired 2, silent knights alone, no kids in the house, no wives to talk about, dreams in works, giants to find, hats and horns, lions to roar. 

๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜❤๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Blue Oceans To Create:  ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜❤๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Blue Birds And Bees, New Lives Starts, Pages Turned....Building Something, Houses, Dreams, Hopes. Blue Oceans, Blue Shooting Stars.BUENOS DรAS AMIGOS. BENDECIDOS MIERCOLES. 

SE FELIZ. ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜❤๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Safe Haven: Resources For Veteran: Songs New: Make Me: Flood - To teach, to learn. Have created a blog to write about the issues and how it effected my family. One project in progress that I feel, the need to complete, part of the big pictures. Have a housing project that I have been promoting for years, this year I found a 501c in Long Beach that I am working with, to talk about veterans helping other veterans, that is another one of the hats that I wear.  ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜❤๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Building Something, Houses, Dreams, Hopes. Blue Oceans, Blue Shooting Stars.
Great Days On The Rite Sides: Glory Dazes To Come. Life Is A Fairy Tale, Knights, Kings, Dawgs, Rites For Causes, Seasons: Treats 2. Blue Oceans To Create: Blue Birds And Bees, New Lives Starts, Pages Turned....Schools of hard knocks.Games with balls, chicks and babes, writer rites, good times, fun and games, lots of love to share.

Lots of lovers, fish and frogs in the seas, knights and kings, slugs and snakes in the waters. Craig List Jobs (Hiring) - Positions Available : CLOWNS SPOTTED White Knights: Schools of hard knocks. fฯƒัั”ฮฝั”ั~! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œHopes, cash, love, lights, luck, hands in air. Motions Of Dreams, Mountains To Climb, Birds In Dogwood Trees. ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜❤๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Inline image 1



Lots of luck, lots of lucky breaks, gains and pains, dances in the rain, doves to cry, purple rain to fall. Prince and the ages of angels in the air, hosts to greet, dances in the clouds, dances over the seas of sorrow, over the rainbows to say, over the shit and dung of common frogs.





Angels.Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.PishPosh ..can you break evil wicked witch spell???.coming to my senses of my educated mind thinking someone forgot their med's or taking wrong kind, say nope to pharma. May Yahuah in Yeshua Hamashia name REBUKE you...get behind me satan.BEE GEES –YESHIVA,....your not a girl what are you doing on woman for men site? Rude..Fucking Witches. o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies.

Heads to count, frogs, spiders, snakes and worms. Good ties, god times, if I wasn't a gentle spirit if write fuck you instead I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me..o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies, no witch or brujo is stronger than a messenger of Adonai, and no legion of demon's is stronger than YESHUA,..






.your not a girl what are you doing on woman for men site? Rude.....Fucking Witches. Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues.. Jackie Vallibus Sherwood .Ok your not CIA or NSA...May Yahuah in Yeshua Hamashia name REBUKE you...get behind me satan. BEE GEES –YESHIVA,....your not a girl what are you doing on woman for men site? Rude..Fucking Witches. o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies.
Photo
o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies, no witch or Bruno is stronger than a messenger of Adonai, and no legion of demon's is stronger than YESHUA,....your not a girl what are you doing on woman for men site? Rude.....Fucking Witches. Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues.. Jackie Vallibus Sherwood .Ok your not CIA or NSA...I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me..
Photo
o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies, no witch or brujo is stronger than a messenger of Adonai, and no legion of demon's is stronger than YESHIVA,....your not a girl what are you doing on woman for men site? Rude.....Fucking Witches. changed the name of the group stop slaugtering all the wild last american horses spirit of the wild to the wild last mustangs of america spirit of the wild. Christiane Kinser, I, TONYA,


No comments:

Post a Comment