Saturday, November 4, 2017

"We see things not as they are,but as we are." Give the gift of a donation, and help me reach my goal.Good morning to all hope everyone has a blissful day today.

Well it sure feel good to wake this morning in a good mood ready for whatever the day brings me.i'm pushing to the park this morning to get my workout on. praying everyone in the world has a safe and productive day.GOOD MORNING TO EVERYONE WHO READ THIS..........


Joys and pains of growth and changes.Old pic of my cuzzin Carl Brenagh Bunkie . Angels in the heavens, angels here on earth, angels on the crosses w..Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes.  No one reality has authority over you. You, after all, are the creator.Monkeys see and monkey do swinging from branches on the trees.Dominique Brenagh wrote ,  Crystal Brenaugh Give the gift of a donation, and help me reach my goal.Good morning to all hope everyone has a blissful day today."We see things not as they are,but as we are.""Show love through genial caring & helpful in your words to others."

Good morning its pretty nice outside pray that all have a safe day today.oh,big boog i wrote you a letter so you should get it by thursday or friday.we cool now?well got to start my walk to work early so i'll make it on time."Show love through genial caring & helpful in your words to others."


"We see things not as they are,but as we are.""Show love through genial caring & helpful in your words to others."Good morning to all who lay eyes on this message.hope everyone has a blessed morning,afternoon,and evening.Remaining true blue to all those who are true blue to me...no room for any of that artificial shit in my life.real talk!!!


Crystal Brenaugh's photo.

Robinson Bobby Funk & Soul Music Events video tv Back in Time.Paths to cross, ships to pass, seasons of love, peace, happiness, causes to rites, lights, love, lessons, leaders, sunny and bright. Veterans with skills, oceans of blue dreams to create. Dances in the streets, dances in the air, good times, silent kings, knights, rouges, hard to say. Cons and pros, pages to books, love, luck, lust, lessons, dances on the sands of time.Fall Rites Of Passages, Sunny, Bright, Silent Knights,Canyons.Gems 2Cj BrenaghAngela Pulido,  Give the gift of a donation, and help me reach my goal.Good morning to all hope everyone has a blissful day today."We see things not as they are,but as we are."Remaining true blue to all those who are true blue to me...no room for any of that artificial shit in my life.real talk!!!

 Life is an adventure ."We see things not as they are,but as we are."... Rats to races, rabbits and hares, seasons in the dogwood trees,dances in the woods, dances for the rites of sinners and saints. Good times, dances in the wind, rabbits to live a long time.Crazy, dizzy, rich with laughs to share?



"Show love through genial caring & helpful in your words to others."STANDARD SET: ALeane Bailey, C The Brother, Carl Lewis Brenagh. Dicks, Dawgs, Winners, Losers, Learners, History Over The Bumps In The Roads.Delighted with the gifts to share with the tales of the bumps in the road,Angels. Give the gift of a donation, and help me reach my goal.Good morning to all hope everyone has a blissful day today.Remaining true blue to all those who are true blue to me...no room for any of that artificial shit in my life.real talk!!!"Show love through genial caring & helpful in your words to others."Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment