Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Happy Notes, History Of Veterans With Skills, Lots Of Hard Knocks: Tips. Silent Knights, Wishes On Dreams, Wings In The Air, Candles To Lives, Raids Rites, Dances In The Moon Lights. Sonny And Star Lights. Hits And Misses, Jokes And Laughs. Dances On The Sands Of Time.

Photo


  • Jackie Vallibus Sherwood .
    Ok your not CIA or NSA...And posh to your push warlock word's , look up ,soon ,such as those that magic will be nothing.You see them lines in the sky? There for You. Psalm 91...I had hope for you thought you were practicing linguistics with your nothing text , now I see your mentality challenged.. I'll pray for you to get well..guess I'll have to get a new phone now you've viruses the circuits...phones are evil anyway..thank you for your help getting me to repentance....

    Who the rebuke is writing: "you guys like poems" ??? Hell No I don't, I don't like joker's or diddler's, liar's or thief's. The brain scrambled jiberish is gray matter greek to me and offensive, if I had half a brain I'd give it to you...coming to my senses of my educated mind thinking someone forgot their med's or taking wrong kind, say nope to pharma.
    Heads to count, frogs, spiders, snakes and worms. Good ties, god times, if I wasn't a gentle spirit if write fuck you instead I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me..o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies, no witch or brujo is stronger than a messenger of Adonai, and no legion of demon's is stronger than YESHUA,....your not a girl what are you doing on woman for men site? Rude.....Fucking Witches.



  • changed the name of the group stop slaugtering all the wild last american horses spirit of the wild to the wild last mustangs of america spirit of the wild.
  • Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues..


  • Photo

    Silent Knights, Wishes On Dreams, Wings In The Air, Candles To Lives, Raids Rites, Dances In The Moon Lights. Sonny And Star Lights. Hits And Misses, Jokes And Laughs. Dances On The Sands Of Time. Dream Knights, Sunny and Brights, Giants, Jack Of Houses:I, TONYA, A Dark Comedy About the 1994 Olympic Ice Skating Scandal From Tonya Harding's POVRetired.
    
    blue dreams, lights on again, horses to races....Self-made men of the worlds to dream about. Heaven or hell?Another note to share, from a star passing in the night, girlfriend, lost and searching for a new start, school in order always a teacher or a student, lessons to learn formally to start, friends that are 420 connected, and have heights of charms, wits and brains to share wisdom from the worlds crossed in the seas of times. I, TONYA, A Dark Comedy About the 1994 Olympic Ice Skating Scandal From Tonya Harding's POV
    
    
    
    Wow, a life time friend? Someone to accept you as you are, corrections pointed out to expand and grow, and be there thought the bumps in the road, and the forks in the road, with wisdom and knowledge for the best outcome, would be heaven. Walks in the park,  balls in the air, beaches, mountains, places to go. A companion would be nice. All the rest will follow in place after that.I, TONYA, A Dark Comedy About the 1994 Olympic Ice Skating Scandal From Tonya Harding's POV
    

    No comments:

    Post a Comment