Friday, July 26, 2024

High sensitivity makes you feel everything on a deeper level. 'Try and ghost me now bitch' .

Since I was a child, I believed life was a play and we are all on stage. Working.We do not need to guess. We know, we respect and appreciate direct approach..


MARITAL STATUS: Single.
KIDS: No kids…
May be an image of 1 person, beard and lake
All reactions:
29

EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING. Have a wonderful evening to everyone! Yα the Nobody goes through more pain in life than a person with a good heart; because good hearted people are highly sensitive. High sensitivity makes you feel everything on a deeper level. 'Try and ghost me now bitch' .
No photo description available.
Please cancel my subscription to your issues.Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.Facebook groups, that I would like to share. FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.High sensitivity makes you feel everything on a deeper level. 'Try and ghost me now bitch' .
May be an image of 1 person, beard and suit

Norah Jones Greatest Hits - Norah Jones Full Album 2017. Ján Minich ...its not your snake?...Spider, Worm, Man, Mouse, Crook, Robber, Micky Mouse, Peter Pan, Jesus Christ. Coins To Flip.Hazes of lies from land whales.Meanwhile in the North Woods… Lunch with Oneida County’s finest.
May be an image of 2 people

What episode of The Office is the Scranton Strangler chase?Right back at you, Tom.Fucking crazy, approach with vodka .
Viewing Party
In The Office season 7 episode titled “Viewing Party,” the cold open centers on a car chase with the local police following a suspect believed to be the Scranton Strangler.






KEEP CRYING, I'VE GOT MORE VIALS I CAN FILL WITH CONSERVATIVE TEARS.LOVE FAIRIES ANGELS AND MYTHICAL CREATURES AND FANTASY.REVIEW: CASE FILES UNEARTHED: LEGENDARY TRUTH HAUNTED HOUSE AT UNIVERSAL ORLANDO’S HALL...
The things most valuable to possess are not visible, though they are more real than anything we own.At the end of the day, all you need are hope and strength.Hope that it will get better and the strength to hold on until it does. #BelieveNever run back to what broke you.Only you and your depth of character will make you successful. Last day online, bye.GO AWAY, FROM MY LIFE ,I HATE YOU.
May be an image of twilight
A wise man hears one word and understands two.GOOD AND SWEET TIPS: Ain't nobody's business if I do:Escape The Ordinary, The Plains,The Commons, Rites .Conversation Starter ·Life is all we do with passion....the rest is to kill the time .Roles To Play.Ways To Shine.Please cancel my subscription to your issues.Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.

Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.'Apparently when you donate blood, it has to be YOUR blood.'48 (Ventura) age : 48  IM A SUCKER KISSER. 7608512267 SUCKER.'I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.


 A wise man hears one word and understands two.GOOD AND SWEET TIPS: Ain't nobody's business if I do:Escape The Ordinary, The Plains,The Commons, Rites .Conversation Starter ·Life is all we do with passion....the rest is to kill the time .Roles To Play.Ways To Shine.


Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.'Apparently when you donate blood, it has to be YOUR blood.'48 (Ventura) age : 48  IM A SUCKER KISSER. 7608512267 SUCKER.



'I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.Please cancel my subscription to your issues.Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.



The interesting thing about a photo it can give you a sense of the time period of the photo one thing I learned after interviewing many soldiers who served throughout the Indian war to Vietnam these men and women and their families lived life to the full and even though they lived during the good times and the bad and the ugly they were never afraid of being American the country that was built by them and their fathers and mothers, uncle’s and aunts! The time is ours to show …
May be an image of 2 people, violin and guitar

  • USNBC News

    Elon Musk’s transgender daughter, in first interview, says he berated her for being queer as a child

    Vivian Wilson, the trans daughter of Elon Musk, said in her first public interview that he was an absent father who harassed her as a child for being feminine.

    3.5K9 min read



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment