Thursday, July 11, 2024

When Conspiracy Theory Becomes Fact.Liars Go to Hell. Revelation 21:8'.Going the Extra Mile | Napoleon Hill Yesterday , The Shells Of Time.

  

Bank of America HomeOutlook is a trademark of Bank of America Corporation.

Veronica Rodgers,''I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Life on the stages, good times, horse and pony shows, green lights, luck of the Irish. 5151: Made in America.


Chaps and cheers, rocks to roll, gems to find, brothers and sisters, notes to take, walks in the shadows, waiting for the lights in the sky. 9:45 every night, would you like to go.Jolly And Fat, Black, Read, And White,Tales To Spin. Good Times, Beaches, Houses, Veterans On The Move:Congrats, You're Invited.



 
Losing yourself, all is lost. fun and games.Frog, snake, worm, good looks to spare, and drugs to trade for the oral attention of an oral expert on craigslist..Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: 

 HEAVEN AND HELL HERE ON EARTH.Hey guys I'm new to this group. Love that this is here for sales reps to learn and talk shop. Starting over again, and again, so many times, ways to grow, ways to explore.

Could You Use Some Extra Cash?Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.Lots Of Balls In Air, Lot Of 'waves On Oceans, Once A Day. THE RUNS.HOME | escrow321 | Southern California



Could You Use Some Extra Cash?
 Shimmer and Shine story.Sunrun solar power,Blame who? It's Still Rock and Roll To Me . I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

THE ‘FACT CHECK’ SCAM. PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS,DAVE CHAPPELLE TRICKED SNL PRODUCERS BY GIVING THEM FAKE MONOLOGUE DURING DRESS REHEARSAL.WHATEVER” I MEAN FUCK YOU.DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE .WE AREN'T DONE FIGHTING YET.

Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.


WGN TV News's avatar

The National Weather Service (NWS) has confirmed that three EF-0 tornadoes swept through the Chicago area on Sunday night as a round of storms pelted northeastern Illinois with intense rain and damaging winds.
Read the full story:
Barack Obama's avatar

President Biden is right, there is no place in America for this kind of violence. As a country we may not agree on everything, but we should be able to agree on that.

What happened the last time a President chose America's enemies over its friends..Because why not blame shy? she did it. When Conspiracy Theory Becomes Fact.Liars Go to Hell. Revelation 21:8'.Going the Extra Mile | Napoleon Hill Yesterday , The Shells Of Time.


Elevation Worship's avatar

When I think of all You’ve done. Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.


When I think of all You’ve brought me through.When I think about Your loveI could never say enough thank Yous
Big shout out to one of the best boxing coaches Cisco Cuevas . FOR A FEE, PTSD, NUTS ON THE RUN. VETERAN: USMC: POSTAL CLERK 2. EARTH ANGEL...New world to make. Snake Class, Views of Snakes, 12 Clocks to Check.No American should have to choose between making their voice heard and staying safe.

CELEBRATE EVERY ACHIEVEMENT... EVEN IF IT'S GETTING OUT OF BED. BE KIND TO YOURSELF. LOVE YOURSELF. BE PROUD OF YOURSELF. HONOR ALL THINGS, EVERY STEP.'World of blue dreams, worlds of bats out of hell, bears in the woods, lions to roar, lessons to learn, walking tall, walking with boots'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.Shots to the head, hoes on the mind, good time toads, waves to make, songs to sing, glory dazes done.You are special and you are loved. Star Bright.Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! Traveller. The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful. 'HAIL MARRY ".About Damn Time .




Classes On Love, Hate, Nuts, Beans, Goats And Sheep, Franky Trees
Love Theory” New Edition - If It Isn't Love:SEEKER OF TRUTH."Dances In Darkness, Family Affairs, Gates To Heaven. 





I am a Sorcerer ...Dreams to have, dreams to work.ls).Go out on a limb. That's where the fruit is.HAPPY BORNDAY ...VETERANS. 'WE'RE STILL DEBATING IF IT'S OKAY TO GIVE VETERANS MEDICAL MARIJUANA FOR PTSD. 'THE ONLY ADVANTAGE YOU HAVE OVER ME IS YOU CAN KISS MY ASS AND I CAN'T'.Conversation Starter ·Life is all we do with passion....the rest is to kill the time . A wise man hears one word and understands two.

ICELEBRATE EVERY ACHIEVEMENT... EVEN IF IT'S GETTING OUT OF BED. BE KIND TO YOURSELF. LOVE YOURSELF. BE PROUD OF YOURSELF. HONOR ALL THINGS, EVERY STEP.'World of blue dreams, worlds of bats out of hell, bears in the woods, lions to roar, lessons to learn, walking tall, walking with boots ...
May be an illustration of text
'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.Shots to the head, hoes on the mind, good time toads, waves to make, songs to sing, glory dazes done.
You are special and you are loved. Star Bright.Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! Traveller. The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful. 'HAIL MARRY ".About Damn Time .




Classes On Love, Hate, Nuts, Beans, Goats And Sheep, Franky Trees
Love Theory” New Edition - If It Isn't Love:SEEKER OF TRUTH."Dances In Darkness, Family Affairs, Gates To Heaven. 





I am a Sorcerer ...Dreams to have, dreams to work.ls).Go out on a limb. That's where the fruit is.HAPPY BORNDAY ...VETERANS. 'WE'RE STILL DEBATING IF IT'S OKAY TO GIVE VETERANS MEDICAL MARIJUANA FOR PTSD. 'THE ONLY ADVANTAGE YOU HAVE OVER ME IS YOU CAN KISS MY ASS AND I CAN'T'.Conversation Starter ·Life is all we do with passion....the rest is to kill the time . A wise man hears one word and understands two.
No photo description available.

Hello Bob,
Marine once in another life, out of this world, you were there in the jungle, now out of picture, back in time. You know Bob, you like me, a little, right?

 What happened the last time a President chose America's enemies over its friends..Because why not blame shy? she did it. When Conspiracy Theory Becomes Fact.Liars Go to Hell. Revelation 21:8'.Going the Extra Mile | Napoleon Hill Yesterday , The Shells Of Time.

A WISE MAN ONCE SAID.Nothing to stop the wheels from going around.Whoa! This is different. Must dig deeper. Where should I start."Conspiracy Theorist''Ozzie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs.: Over The Decades:Paths To Cross,Roads Traveled.


"When your brain doesn't receive the right nutrients, it literally starts to starve. And that's when you start to suffer those embarrassing senior moments...

Losing yourself, all is lost. fun and games.Frog, snake, worm, good looks to spare, and drugs to trade for the oral attention of an oral expert on craigslist..ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE. BUT A LITTLE TEQUILA NEVER HURT.'"Eyes On You, Calls To Take, Steven Jay Jarrot, Good Time Toads, Snakes In Grass, Spiders And Worms, Calls To You, Cattle Drives.

AN OLD WOMAN WALKED UP AND TIED HER OLD MULE TO THE HITCHING POST.
AS SHE STOOD THERE, BRUSHING SOME OF THE DUST FROM HER FACE AND CLOTHES, A YOUNG GUNSLINGER STEPPED OUT OF THE SALOON WITH A GUN IN ONE HAND AND A BOTTLE OF WHISKEY IN THE OTHER. THE YOUNG GUNSLINGER LOOKED AT THE OLD WOMAN AND LAUGHED, "HEY OLD WOMAN, HAVE YOU EVER DANCED?"

TINMANTALESANDTREATS.BLOGSPOT.COM
May be a doodle

image.png
Get a quick answer: It's 143 miles or 230 km from Harlingen to Corpus Christi, which takes about 2 hours, 9 minutes to drive.

Had a house all picked out,5 blocks from the water,  then the shit hit the fan, and the terms changed, the third party wanted a piece of the pie. 
But that is another story, I have been writing it out, not sure what to call the book. To be completed next month. 


San Pedro Island House for sale. 1 Million. 
image.png

Dear John,
Back in Cali, waiting for the other shoe to fall. Trying to make that move to Corpus Christi, do not know anything about your town. Just started the research. Working on a passport, so I can sail with my aunt on the Cruse.

Retired, relaxed, how old, house on the block, RV on pad on the back lot, what is your life like? How tall, hares still blowing in the wind. Have had
so much shit happened this year.  Have health issues, dental issues, and legal issues to address this year. I could use a break. Need a handyman, 
have been using all the gray water, because the pipes are stuck.
image.png
Was in Dallas for the 4th of July, to see my son, see my sister, and to visit the Botanical Gardens. Family duties coming up, have to go to Tucson, to see about the expense of three headstones. You have any vacation time, to kill, to mark or to waste,  it would be nice to have company. I stopped at the base, in New Mexico, on the drive back. White Sands National Park, 4 hour detour. 

image.png

It was great, had breakfast bagged to go, so I guess you could say, it was worth the drive. Sunday drive, back to Cali, stayed in Las Curses, it was nice. Got home and the water was off. Had to use the gray water to save my garden. Some asshole, jumpped over the fence, cut my hose , then turned the water on. 2 days after I left.

No Sunday drive, today? Got my book stamped, National Park Society, and have lighthouse membership also.
image.png
Strangers to friends, like your ad, you like black women, nice. Met a guy or two online, Howard James, told me about the Howard the Duck movie, stuck with shit in mint condition, used to live in the house he grew up in. 

image.png
Howard was a crossdresser, that like big fat women, and to be told what to do. Poor Howard, died, cancer got him, that made me sad, I have pictures of him. With the jackasses that run wild here, I collect ground cover for my garden. Donkey dung keeps the critters out of my yard, and they do not dig holes under the fruit trees, any longer. 


image.png
Sandy


"When your brain doesn't receive the right nutrients, it literally starts to starve. And that's when you start to suffer those embarrassing senior moments...


I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.Shots to the head, hoes on the mind, good time toads, waves to make, songs to sing, glory dazes done.






May be a graphic of text
All reactions:
12




I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.Shots to the head, hoes on the mind, good time toads, waves to make, songs to sing, glory dazes done.

 My ex has the best head I've ever had. Like this girl was certified by NASA for her out of this world head, I can't help that my dick is stupid.

I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.Shots to the head, hoes on the mind, good time toads, waves to make, songs to sing, glory dazes done.




I was bewildered and fascinated by everything I noticed, but then it was a photo-static memory reflected in my mind and soul. As I aged, deep thinking and meditation, especially during my daily walks alone, ideas became.Very nice to meet you !!Strangers.

I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.Shots to the head, hoes on the mind, good time toads, waves to make, songs to sing, glory dazes done.

 Feelings should always be allowed to be free. Circles of life, circles of colors, circles to live, daily events, to see the colors of hopes. Dreams in color, hope and peace, blue and blue, hard to find, classes on the colors and numbers, tips to share. My views of live in a circle, animals under the skin, houses with different colors, weird and normal, lights to shine.



I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.Shots to the head, hoes on the mind, good time toads, waves to make, songs to sing, glory dazes done.

BREAKING News:Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints, Reasons to Not buy.Though for the day:No one can choose your mountain or tell you when to climb....
No photo description available.

Pages To Books.The former director of Greece’s national theatre has been detained on charges of rape amid mounting accusations of sexual abuse in the country’s arts scene.


No comments:

Post a Comment