Monday, July 8, 2024

When Conspiracy Theory Becomes Fact.Liars Go to Hell. Revelation 21:8'.Going the Extra Mile

 Awe. Love this.Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up.HARDAWAY FAMILY REUNION:Baileys, DeSilvas, Breanagh, Calip, Moore, Allens.

Tips and tales, sunny and bright, dazes on the sands of time, gifts to share, of other worlds. Life is a beach, then you die, lots of love, love and hate, horns to blow, horns of a goat. Fights For Rights, Writer To Read, Tips and Tales, Schools Of Hard Knocks, Beach Babes.
May be an image of heart and text that says 'LOVE'

Since I was a child, I believed life was a play and we are all on stage. Working.We do not need to guess. We know, we respect and appreciate direct approach..


Your Highlights,INSTANT KARMA!!Gifts of tales to share, gifts of sun and rain, tales to date the land whales. Lights On: Tunnel End Lights at the end of Tunnel .Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."





KEEP CRYING, I'VE GOT MORE VIALS I CAN FILL WITH CONSERVATIVE TEARS.LOVE FAIRIES ANGELS AND MYTHICAL CREATURES AND FANTASY.REVIEW: CASE FILES UNEARTHED: LEGENDARY TRUTH HAUNTED HOUSE AT UNIVERSAL ORLANDO’S HALL...

A wise man hears one word and understands two.GOOD AND SWEET TIPS: Ain't nobody's business if I do:Escape The Ordinary, The Plains,The Commons, Rites .Conversation Starter ·Life is all we do with passion....the rest is to kill the time .Roles To Play.Ways To Shine.



Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.'Apparently when you donate blood, it has to be YOUR blood.'48 (Ventura) age : 48  IM A SUCKER KISSER. 7608512267 SUCKER.'I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.


 A wise man hears one word and understands two.GOOD AND SWEET TIPS: Ain't nobody's business if I do:Escape The Ordinary, The Plains,The Commons, Rites .Conversation Starter ·Life is all we do with passion....the rest is to kill the time .Roles To Play.Ways To Shine.


Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.'Apparently when you donate blood, it has to be YOUR blood.'48 (Ventura) age : 48  IM A SUCKER KISSER. 7608512267 SUCKER.'I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.


SPRUCE POWER | LINKEDIN My Memories.LEASE TRANSFER AGREEMENT. When Conspiracy Theory Becomes Fact.Liars Go to Hell. Revelation 21:8'.Going the Extra Mile | Napoleon Hill Yesterday , The Shells Of Time.


Losing yourself, all is lost. fun and games.Frog, snake, worm, good looks to spare, and drugs to trade for the oral attention of an oral expert on craigslist..When Conspiracy Theory Becomes Fact.Liars Go to Hell. Revelation 21:8'.Going the Extra Mile
TINMANTALESANDTREATS.BLOGSPOT.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment